Question about Bounce Back dates and free dinning promotion

tinkpower

Mouseketeer
I've seen a couple of posts with a list of bounce back dates. My question is, in the past are those the exact same dates offered when free dining was later announced to the general public? We are planning to go in September/October and I'm excited to start planning but I don't want to book and have to change if free dining does end up being offered. Also, are there generally any room discounts offered instead of free dining during the fall. I know it's not always the best deal. We've always gone in the spring so I've never paid attention. I appreciate any thoughts and insight.

Mousesavers has a really useful chart of historical discounts on their site. I'd check into it if you can.

I would expect a near-zero chance of there being Free Dining in any of October. October this year was packed, all month long, and had almost no FD.

I did find the historical promotions and that helped. but I still wonder if someone knows if the bounce back dates that are offered are exactly the same as the general public free dining offer.

Last year I booked a BB for December 2016 and later on, when discounts were offered I booked a FD for the same period we were planning to go. As it turned out, most of the folks going were unable join us, so I canceled that room.

In fact, right now proves that BB does not match General Free Dining Dates.

BB included some Free Dining around Memorial Day. The same dates, on public offer, include "1 free QS meal per night." Not the same.

The earliest date you can expect FD to start at this point is 8/25.

I continue to hold that unless the economy takes a deep dive after the leadership switchover, October has a 0 chance of Free Dining. Gartner is booking for the early part of the month, and the late part of the month was extremely busy last year. They don't need help to fill October.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter