Question about adrs

PaulaSB12

DIS Veteran
I had booked 14 nights at the Beach Club in august with thedelux dining plan. I was told by a doctor it would be necessary for me to cancel because my mother is ill. Her original doctor listened to what she was told and said that what she has is not as bad so I may be able to go. The question is did they cancel the adrs when I canceled my reservation? Can I still use them though I will be booking the Yacht club instead of the beach club?

The ADRs are not cancelled unless you cancel them yourself through WDW-DINE or online. At least that is the procedure with US reservations. I am assuming it is the same in the UK. (If you used a travel agent, you may want to make sure that the travel agent did not take the step of cancelling the ADRs for you)

The ADRs are not cancelled unless you cancel them yourself through WDW-DINE or online. At least that is the procedure with US reservations. I am assuming it is the same in the UK. (If you used a travel agent, you may want to make sure that the travel agent did not take the step of cancelling the ADRs for you)

Yes I booked them direct not through a travel agient. Sorry about putting it in the wrong section I put it in the dining plan one because I have booked the dining plan.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter