QS question

MamaBelle4

DIS Veteran
We leave for our trip in 17 days, so of course I've been looking at QS options so I can gauge everyone's mood down there and steer them to the restaurant that fits what they want (we are a party of 9).

I must admit, I'm a smidge confused. I thought I thoroughly understood DDP, but looking through the menus raised a question.

If a restaurant is billed as QS, then are all the meal options on there 1 QS credit? Like the $19.00 barbecue sampler from Flametree? I saw that and immediately thought of my DFiL and DH.

Thank you!!

That is correct, and that would be a good use of a CS credit, especially if you like to share. :)
Ha. I'm not getting between them and barbecue. I'd probably be speared with a fork.
My sister and I could totally share though. That just seemed too good to be true! That's a pretty awesome deal.

To be brutally honest, QSDP and DDP are so overpriced for adults, just about the only way to break would be to take advantage of situations like this.

To be brutally honest, QSDP and DDP are so overpriced for adults, just about the only way to break would be to take advantage of situations like this.

Perhaps, but we also have 3 Disney kids and an infant coming along and are doing 6 character meals.

Perhaps, but we also have 3 Disney kids and an infant coming along and are doing 6 character meals.
Yeah, that's the magical use case. If you use the child QS to get adult meals and split it also makes it all go further.

Flame Tree is basically, hands down, best QS "value" for total cost there is for a QS credit. Food quantity actually holds up pretty well, and quality is acceptable.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter