Q about ADRs during mixed resort and cruise stays

AquaDame

DCL
Hi all! We are traveling down in March from the west coast and the flight is so long that we decided to get in a day early, take Saturday and Sunday morning in the park and then go on our cruise and come back for a few more days before we head home. Technically it is all the same trip but we do have to check out and check back in which leads me to the question...

What does this do to the 180 day window? Can I only make the first couple days of ADRs when the window opens up and then have to wait until 180 days from when we disembark from the ship to make the rest? Or is Disney savvy enough to see that it is all one trip for us and let us book ADRs for the whole stay in one go? I hope it is the latter so we can get a couple of harder to get ADRs but am afraid it may be the former which would mean everyone else would have several days to book them all up with their 10 day window... any help is much appreciated, thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter