Put the theme parks in order from best to worst!

Animal Kingdom (clear favorite of the entire family)
Epcot
Blizzard Beach
Typhoon Lagoon
Magic Kingdom
Hollywood Studios in a distant last place

Me:MK
AK
HS(but not far behind AK)
Epcot

Yes, the restaurants in Epcot are nice, but Future World is just a shell of its former self. As a kid, it was my favorite park because of how innovative it was. Now, it's kind of boring.

Oldest DD(11):HS
AK
MK
Epcot

1. Mk
2. Ak
3. Epcot
4. HS

lol

This is my list too! I adore both MK and AK. Epcot is nice, but mainly for World Showcase. HS just doesn't have that Disney feeling to me, but I LOVE Rock n' Roller Coaster.

I have never been to Disney World as it's always been way out of my budget but it's my absolute dream to go. I will rank them in order of ones I'd be most excited for.

1. Magic Kingdom
2. Hollywood Studios
3. Epcot
4. Animal Kingdom

What do you think?
The usual ranking, it seems...

1. Magic Kingdom

2. Epcot

3. Disney's Hollywood Studios

4. Animal Kingdom

Hm, it's tough. There are several vastly different reasons that I enjoy each park.

I think I'd have to go with...
1.01) MK - Rides, Atmoshphere
1.02) Epcot - Rides, Food
1.03) AK - Atmosphere, Rides
4) DHS - Atmosphere at night only, Rides

I also approach each park different. With MK, it's more of a general "go with the flow" type of thing, whereas DHS has a specific setup due to other things I want to do (mostly to do with my camera). I do make sure to hit each park at least twice during the day and once or twice at night during each trip (yes, I use hoppers a lot :p) since the atmospheres in each park change considerably between day and night.

I've never been, but I want to play too, so my list is ordered by park most excited to visit:

1. MK
2. AK
3. Epcot
4. DHS

1) MK
2) Epcot (this is very closely tied with MK for me!)
3) AK
4) very distant 4th- HS

Both AK and HS are half day parks for us. I'm surprised how many put Epcot last!

Of course this is all matter of opinion, but for us it is:

Magic Kingdom
EPCOT
Animal Kingdom
Disney Studios

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter