Put the theme parks in order from best to worst!

I have never been to Disney World as it's always been way out of my budget but it's my absolute dream to go. I will rank them in order of ones I'd be most excited for.

1. Magic Kingdom
2. Hollywood Studios
3. Epcot
4. Animal Kingdom

What do you think?
  1. Magic Kingdom
  2. Animal Kingdom
  3. Hollywood Studios
  4. Epcot -- because of Future World.

~Honestly, I hope you will find that all of the parks are amazing and unique in their own special way! I really hope your dreams come true and you get to visit Disney World, there is no place like it -- and try to stay on site! :goodvibes

MK
EPCOT
DHS
AK...nothing personal but we can't stand Dino Land's parking lot carnival vibe.

MK...easy number one for us....always has been...well just because
EPCOT....has traditionally been number 2 close to number one, but losing it's grip....Future World needs some love.
HS....Me and son always have a lot to do...we like the shows too
AK...we really enjoy this park but someone has to be last.

Animal Kingdom - I could spend days and days on this park alone.

Magic Kingdom - Love the atmosphere, the whole "become a child again" vibe.

Epcot - Needs a update but still a lovely park and full of yummy food. It's tied with MK for my second favorite

and then last and certainly least is DHS - a half a day is more than enough. And preferably at night. I always hit rope-drop, ride TSM and the leave to come back around 5PM for the shows and Fantasmic.

1. Magic Kingdom
2. Magic Kingdom
3. Magic Kingdom
4. Magic Kingdom

It's hard to put the other three in order. I haven't been to Hollywood Studios in more than a decade and we skipped it on our last trip. Turns out that was probably a mistake as there's a lot the whole family would have enjoyed. My wife really likes EPCOT, but I'm kind of "meh" about the whole thing. We all really love Animal Kingdom, but DW and I were not impressed with Dinoland.

So, I guess...Animal Kingdom, Hollywood Studios, EPCOT.

this is hard!

Mk - just because its a classic but when i'm by myself I wouldn't really go here.
DHS
AK
Epcot

1. Epcot (need at least 2 days here!)
2. DHS
3. AK
4. MK (even though it's 4th, still love it and there's so much to do that we always spend 2 days here.)

My kids would put Blizzard Beach before any of the 4 main parks!

This is harder than I would have expected it to be.

1. DHS (By far the best Rides)
2. Magic Kingdom (I can't explain it, the rides aren't great the food isn't great, but I just like to be there)
3. Epcot (some good rides, great food and drink, lots to see and do)
4. Animal Kingdom (Like the safari, EE, some of the shows. Dinoland is bad, but I just don't hang out there so no biggie)

The four are really close as far I am concerned any could take the top spot depending on my mood.

Really tough call since they are each so unique: HS seems to have the least to keep me interested for a whole day but does have the two best overall rides in the WDW (TT & RORC). Epcot has the greatest variety, certainly wins hands down for food, has some decent rides. Animal Kingdom has the best in "reality" with many species of animals and has few few good rides. Finally, the MK has the greatest number of rides and is undoubtedly the most "Disney" of all the parks. Hmm...I am sure my taste have changed with time but if forced to rank, for me it would be:
1) Epcot
2) Magic Kingdom
3) Animal Kingdom
4) Hollywood Studios

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter