Purchase more points for room upgrade?

VicgirlBC

Earning My Ears
Hello everyone! This is my first post on the disboards and I'm glad to be here.

I've rented points through David's DVC and secured a four night reservation for a wheelchair accessible poolside-gardens studio villa for March 25-29, 2017. We are: DH (in a wheelchair), DD1 - 13, DS - 11 and DD2 - 2 and myself. I realize, belatedly, that the studio rooms are really too small for our needs.

Has anyone had experience purchasing additional points through David's DVC and upgrading to a larger room?

TIA!

When you rent through David's your reservation has been made by a member using their points. The only way you would be able to possibly upgrade would be if that member had enough points to rent you for the bigger room.

PP is correct. You wouldn't be able to combine points from another member to upgrade the room. The member whom you rented from would have to have enough points available, and the upgraded room would also need to be available as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter