• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

PS for week of May 21st

SqueakyMouse

DIS Veteran
I just made my PS for the week of May 21st. As usual, I had been having a hard time arriving at a plan for this trip. Given the large number of people posting that they also would be visiting the World during this time frame, I started to panic about getting my desired locations and times. For those of you in the same predicament as me: I had absolutely no problem getting reservations at a range of places, including CP and O'Hana on a weekend -- I even had plenty of choices for times. Yea! That is done. Now, I'll have to resist the urge to start changing my PS'. :earsboy:

SqueakyMouse -

Did you make any at the MK restaurants for dinner? And if so any luck getting any after 5 pm? I want later times, but none were open about 2 weeks ago.

::MickeyMo We will be there that week as well. Today, I tried booking a dinner at the castle for 2 and they had nothing. LOL :confused3 If I wanted a table for 3 or 4, I could have had one. We are doing the Dining Plan and so far have PS's at Donald's, Boma's, Poly Luau, Sci Fi, and Chef Mickey's. I just need one more but can't figure out what I want. :crazy: I'm treating my brother so I'm trying to pick something that he would like but I don't know!! LOL :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter