• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

PS for Sci Fi?

Crazy Kanga

DIS Veteran
Do we really need a PS for Sci Fi if we get there early like at 11. Last time we were there we got there at 11 and walked right in with no wait at all, but that was in October and this trip will be in June. Any ideas about what to do?

I made PS's for Sci Fi :3dglasses for for DH :smooth: and I cuz
I know he would really like the atmosphere, and I wanted to be
absolutely sure he wouldn't miss it! :love2:

I would make the ps if it's a must for you...june is definately busier than oct....Good luck!

I would always make a PS for any room I wanted to dine in... you never know what's going on and you could get there just to be told they are not taking any walk ins at all. I've never heard of that happening at the SciFi but like krystyana said.. if it's a must... cover yourself.

We were about 15 minutes late for our 11:45 PS atSci Fi and were very thankful to be seated and to have one. At noon in February the line was about 30 people deep and they were being told that unless you had a PS they were booked up.

Bracho said:
I would always make a PS for any room I wanted to dine in... you never know what's going on and you could get there just to be told they are not taking any walk ins at all. I've never heard of that happening at the SciFi but like krystyana said.. if it's a must... cover yourself.
that's exactly my thinking..I made PS'S for Narcoossees, YMSH, and Sci Fi
those are my "must do's" anything else, we are just gonna wing it! Unless,
of course, you guys have any other suggestions............ :rolleyes1

I would, every time we have been to Sci-Fi it has been very crowded. We usually go in October.

God Bless, poohangel

We've been to Sci Fi 3 times in June. We've had a PS each time, and we've been thankful each time that we did because those without PS's had very long waits. In fact, this past June our PS was for 11:45, and when we checked in people without PS's were being turned away - they weren't being told they could wait a certain time, but that they couldn't get in at all for lunch! We, on the other hand, were seating within 10 minutes of arriving for our PS.

I made a ps for the SCI-Fi for our June trip for lunch. I knew my girls would love it, and didn't want to take the chance on not getting in.

Thanks guys. I knew I could count on my fellow disers for the right answer. I'm gonna call now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter