Professional Pics in WDW?

disneymooner8/04

Earning My Ears
Hi, we're going to Disneyworld for our honeymoon in August... I was wondering if anyone does Professional Pics around the park... I know for the romance package they use to include this, but for the 2004 season they got rid of that option. :(

:earsgirl: :earsboy:

Absolutely! Disney Photographic services has a honeymoon photo package available, where they take photos of you in various locations around the park. The package info:

Honeymoon Photographic Session
$295
Guided tour of the Disney Theme Park of your choice to determine a photo location
(Includes Cinderella’s Castle at the Magic Kingdom Park®, EPCOT’s® World Showcase, Tower of Terror at the Disney-MGM Studios or the Tree of Life at Disney’s Animal Kingdom® Theme Park)
Twenty (20) 4x6 prints
Beautiful white leather-bound album
These sessions will be scheduled from park opening until 11:00am Monday through Friday
Session does not include admission to the park
Casual attire and comfortable walking shoes are recommended

This info is from the DPS info pamphlet.

HTH

I did a search for disney photographic services and found some sites of those that had some done while they were on their honeymoon.
We decided it would probably be easier and cheaper to have a family member follow us around for an hour with our own camera.:earsgirl: :earsboy:

I received a photo session as a shower gift. the contact infomration is as follows: Mr. Dean ray 407 827-5946. you can call to ask questions...............

:earsgirl: :earsboy:

We will be married in Disney 3/8/04

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter