Problem...

jmzrmm03

Earning My Ears
I booked all our dining res for 9 ppl; 8 adults and one 3 year old... Then we decided to bring my nephew along (hes 10) I called to try to up all my reservations by 1 person and could not do it to ANY of them =-(

I am thinking of changing some around, however Le Cellier I know I am not going to get anything else.. So does anyone know how they are if I just show up there with 10 people instead of 9. The 3 year old doesn't really need a place setting... just a chair. Has anyone ever did this? Thanks!

good luck! The problem will be if you all want to sit together. Some restaurants will squeeze an extra chair on an 8-top to sit 9 people there...that's a tight squeeze so getting another chair probably won't happen.

If you're willing to split up to separate tables you may be seated, but will probably have to wait because you'd be looking for at least a 4 & 6 top...you may have some very long waits.

Le Cellier probably will not seat you with an extra person. That's a very small restaurant with no extra space around the tables to just add another chair...and as you know, they fully book that place. Chances are they're barely fitting the 9th person as it is, a 10th won't go.

The same thing happened to us..... My husband and I decided to take my 3 year old twin nieces to WDW (along with my 2 kids, my mother and my sister). That makes 8 people. After I make all the reservations for hotel and dining, my BIL decides to come -- UGH!!! We were staying at the Poly and we had two rooms, so no problem there. BUT..... the dining reservations were a going to be a big problem; one of them was at LeCellier. When I called to change all of them, the person I spoke with couldn't change any of them, but told me since I had the two little girls, that I could put one of them on a lap. When I got to each of the restaurants, some could accommodate us with the right amount of chairs, but at LeCellier we had the girls sit on someone's lap. The funny thing about that reservation was that both girls fell asleep as soon as we were seated and slept through the whole meal, including their own birthday cake! :rotfl::rotfl2::lmao:
If the 3 year old is small enough, it can work. No matter what happens, you'll have a blast!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter