Pro Bowl Parade: January 27 - 2:30-3:00

itbesjaime

Earning My Ears
My mom and I are trying to rearrange our plans for the week of Jan 24th to 31st.

We're trying to fit in Festival of the Arts, but we're considering stopping at MK to see the Pro Bowl Parade for the sake of seeing it. Does anyone know what time it might be?

My mom and I are trying to rearrange our plans for the week of Jan 24th to 31st.

We're trying to fit in Festival of the Arts, but we're considering stopping at MK to see the Pro Bowl Parade for the sake of seeing it. Does anyone know what time it might be?

You'll have to wait until closer to the date.

Nope, still waiting
My tentative plan is that it will be shortly before FoF but that's me guessing based on when they have bands march

NFL.com/probowl this was under weekly events
Other Events
FMP = Fan Mobile Pass Required

Disney Springs
Head over to Disney Springs to kick up your heels and celebrate the 2017 Pro Bowl. Dancing, LIVE radio broadcasts, cheerleaders and mascots await you at the Disney Springs Pro Bowl bash!

Mike & Mike Show, ESPN Radio
Thursday, January 26: 6AM - 10AM
Friday January 27: 6AM - 10AM

NFL Radio
Thursday, January 26: 3PM - 4PM
Friday, January 27: 3PM - 4PM

2017 Pro Bowl Dance Party
Saturday, January 28: 4PM - 7PM

EA Sports: The Madden Bowl - FMP Witness the sixteen greatest gamers competing in the second event of the EA Major in the Madden NFL 17 Championship series. This interactive entertainment battle revolves around the latest Madden game, Madden Ultimate Team: Salary Cap.

Thursday, January 26: 3PM - 9PM
Friday, January 27: 3PM - 9PM
Saturday, January 28: 5PM - 9PM

NFL FLAG Championships powered by USA Football
NFL FLAG Championships at Pro Bowl will be held January 27-29 at ESPN Wide World of Sports. Sixty-four regional championship teams in five age groups will battle it out for the national title. Players learn the fundamentals of football, teamwork and sportsmanship through non-contact, continuous physical activity. The 13-14 boys championship game will be played at Camping World Stadium on Pro Bowl Sunday, January 29.

Friday, January 27 - Sunday, January 29: 10AM - 7:30PM - ESPN Wide World of Sports
Sunday, January 28: 6PM - Camping World Stadium

NFL PUNT, PASS & KICK National Championship
The NFL PUNT, PASS & KICK National Championship is a skills competition for boys and girls ages 6-15 that will take place from January 26-30 at ESPN Wide World of Sports. Five age groups will compete in punting, passing and place kicking in a fun, engaging competition.

Friday, January 27: 12PM - 2:15PM

North American Championships
The 2017 North American Championships features under-18 and under-19 divisions of United States and Canadian national football teams. This week-long event includes practices and activities, culminating in a pair of exciting games at ESPN Wide World of Sports on Saturday, January 28.

Saturday, January 28: Under-18 game: 5:30PM
Saturday, January 28: Under-19 game: 8PM

Pro Bowl 5K Run
Grab the family and your favorite team jersey and run through the spectacular Walt Disney World® Resort in a 5K race celebrating the 2017 Pro Bowl presented by Aquafina on Saturday, January 28 at 7AM. In addition to dazzling park views, enjoy lively entertainment along the entirety of the course, sure to make this a fun and memorable event for the whole family. To register, please Click Here.

Pro Bowl Magic Kingdom® Parade
January 27 is a magic filled afternoon as Pro Bowl players, NFL cheerleaders and various community groups join Mickey and his pals in a celebratory parade in Disney’s Magic Kingdom® Park.

Friday, January 27: 2:30PM-3PM

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter