Private Cabanas at Magic Kingdom: Last Day to Rent One - February 17, 2017

yulilin3

DIS Veteran
15085662_10211358552025308_2994327347105115148_n.jpg

Building on the popularity of cabanas offered at Disney water parks, Disney Cruise Line and select Walt Disney World Resort Hotels, we will be introducing cabanas to Magic Kingdom Park on Nov. 27. Situated in an out-of-the-way area of Tomorrowland near Space Mountain, cabanas accommodate up to 8 Guests and will be available for a daily rental price of $649. Amenities include private and shaded seating, cold beverages, snacks and reserved viewing for parades and fireworks.

Cabanas will be visible in the park starting Nov. 19. You may see Guests testing the cabanas as early as Nov. 20. Guests may book starting Nov. 21 for dates Nov. 27 and beyond by calling (407) WDW-PLAY or visiting Concierge at a Walt Disney World Resort hotel.

Here's how the "cabanas" look from the outside
15135950_955811731190240_3332005400891735145_n.jpg

Last edited:

I read somewhere that if testing goes well and they sell, they will make more permanent structures and not use tents forever. I'd believe that.

Anyone on here thinking about booking one of these I would personally like to know someone's viewpoint who was in favor of this.

If we could afford it, I would love it.

A place to park the scooter, take a nap, get a snack and be on my way, all without having to leave the park? Sounds good to me.

Right now we are planning a long break in the middle of the day, so we can go back to the resort. This would make it so I could take a couple of breaks throughout the day, and I never have to leave.

But the price is out of our reach.

I would feel a guilty need to use the tent, due to the price, and probably miss out on park time. Shady spots can be found anywhere.

My thoughts exactly. The only benefit I can see this being for is large families, maybe with elderly, disabled, small kids or infants, who will take advantage of the shade and seating for naps and mid-day breaks. Family members can rotate in and out of it. It's a guaranteed reserved space for their whole group without having to worry about finding benches or sitting on the lawn. But I do think it's a pretty hefty price tag - a poolside cabana at Aulani is less than half that price.

If we could afford it, I would love it.

A place to park the scooter, take a nap, get a snack and be on my way, all without having to leave the park? Sounds good to me.

Right now we are planning a long break in the middle of the day, so we can go back to the resort. This would make it so I could take a couple of breaks throughout the day, and I never have to leave.

But the price is out of our reach.
Would anyone be able to nap in the middle of all the theme park noise? I know I wouldn't.

I can think of a couple situations I might be willing to rent that, but the group would need to be large enough. interesting place to have a little "birthday surprise", or something.. NYE I wouldn't mind a hiding spot for part of the night..

How much to have it moved to the smoking section?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter