Priority Seating for Christmas Celebration

Sydrox

Mouseketeer
Question... does anyone know or recommend that we pay for priority seating for Monday December 19? We went last year on December 28 and it was absolutely packed and were not able to get into most of shows. I am just not sure how the crowds are typically before Christmas. I do know that the Disney Christmas party we are going to on the 18 is already sold out. Thanks for any insight

I think it is going to start picking up that week but since it is Monday it is tough to know if people will be traveling still that day or not.

I was there for the Christmas shows last week Friday and the first O Wondrous Night got filled and people were turned away. They had started to form at the doors about 2 hours before show time. We were able to make it into the second show but then that affected us getting into the other main shows (Shamu and ice skating)

If you definitely wanted to see all the shows, and wanted good seats - I would recommend getting the priority seating.

You may be able to get into all the shows without it, but you may be waiting in line for over an hour for the doors to open, or risk getting a seat way on the side or way in the back or getting blocked out completely.

Last edited:
I think it is going to start picking up that week but since it is Monday it is tough to know if people will be traveling still that day or not.

I was there for the Christmas shows last week Friday and the first O Wondrous Night got filled and people were turned away. They had started to form at the doors about 2 hours before show time. We were able to make it into the second show but then that affected us getting into the other main shows (Shamu and ice skating)

If you definitely wanted to see all the shows, and wanted good seats - I would recommend getting the priority seating.

You may be able to get into all the shows without it, but you may be waiting in line for over an hour for the doors to open, or risk getting a sea way on the side or way in the back or getting blocked out completely.
Thank you!! That is what I needed to hear. We really want to see O Wondorous Night and last year we were unable to. I will definately purchase the priority seating:)

I purchased priority seating for that show last year and felt it was worth it. The seating is the first......like 3 or 4 rows center stage. So you get great seats and you don't have to stand in a 2 hour line.

Is there a separate entrance for the paid priority seating? We decided today to go to SeaWorld during our Disney trip and the day would be 12/29. I have 3 kids so it sounds like it's worth paying for so that we don't stand in a 2hr line.

Is there a separate entrance for the paid priority seating? We decided today to go to SeaWorld during our Disney trip and the day would be 12/29. I have 3 kids so it sounds like it's worth paying for so that we don't stand in a 2hr line.

There was a different line for reserved seating to O Wondrous Night. Even that line I saw people lined up in it an hour before showtime.

Not sure how it works at Shamu Stadium or Bayside Stadium

There is no separate line for Shamu (it's all one line)

There is no separate line for Shamu (it's all one line)
I am assuming you will still get your priority seat reguardless??? I just purchased for next Monday 12/19. Here is to hoping it won't be too chaotic being a Monday.

I am assuming you will still get your priority seat reguardless??? I just purchased for next Monday 12/19. Here is to hoping it won't be too chaotic being a Monday.

That's right. Once inside the stadium, you just go to the reserved seating

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter