• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Priates and Princess Tickets

melissac

DIS Veteran
Now don't flame me for this I'm just asking a question:confused3 . My BF and her DS are going with use in Jan. and we are planning to go to the P&P event. Can I buy all of our tickets through DVC member services or only ours? Does member services send you the tickets in the mail or do you have to pick them up with a valid ID as you do when you purchase them with an annual pass. If I end up purchasing them with an annual pass can I pick them up in Dec. when I go or not until the night of the event? Thanks.

Discounted tickets are available to the DVC member and up to 5 "guests." You can buy the 5 discounted tickets for whomever you choose.

When you purchase they will give you info to claim the tickets at the lobby conceirge desk at your resort. You just need your DVC member ID and the purchase info to claim all of the tickets.

We went to the pirate and princess party in August. The tickets were will call and we had to pick them up at the MK guest services window.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter