PRESTONS HEART!!! (got his wish) introduction.

noahnichols

PrestonsHeart!!!
I would love to introduce my son Preston Nichols (wish kid) to this wonderful community.

He was born on January 17,2008 here in lovely Phoenix ,AZ. He has 1 brother (kenny jr 12) and a sister (shaina 10). But most of all 2 parents that love him dearly.

He was born with a congenital heart disease called Tricuspid Atresia. He has undergone 2 open heart surgeries already and one just recent on October 5 of this year. But man is he one amazing little guy. When he was born he was suppose to have open hear with in days of birth but because his stats were so good he was able to skip it and go to 2nd stage (glen) under the circumstances we had to wait for him to go into heart failure. He was 3 months old almost to the day April 16 2008, when that dreadful day came. We almost lost our little guy:( But thanks to the wonderful team of doctors we have they saved his life. He has been doing awesome since. God gives us miracles in ways we will never understand but he is by far my miracle and my hero. . On October 5th he got his fontan surgery done and man let me tell you I thought he was energetic than ohh ya wow its crazy how much he has now. I am so proud of my little guy he has stayed so strong and so positive thru all of this.

Im so thankful for Make A Wish foundation of AZ to grant him his wish specially after all the stuff he has gone thru in last 2 months. We as a family can not wait to go on our very first family vacation. Thank you again to all involved :) We get to fly out Feb 18th and it cant come soon enough, but at the same time I have no clue what to expect. Thanks to another heart mom she gave me a little insight, but more is always welcome :)

Just wanted to say hello to everyone and love this site its amazing:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter