Premium bands and new reservation

potterfanatic

Mouseketeer
Back in August I ordered premium bands and they were shipped to my house. In November my reservation was changed when I called to get the discount. It’s now asking me to pick magic bands on this new reservation. My premium bands state they are active on MDE. Is there any way to decline the magic bands so I don’t get charged for the first set?

You were already charged for the premium bands that were shipped to your house and are active in your MDE. What you can do is either decline the MBs associated with the new reservation (you do this by going into the online check-in area in your MDE account) or you can always pick a new set of premium bands (and pay the extra) or pick out some free solid MBs and have some extra, interchangeable MBs. They will not refund you for the premium MBs that already shipped and are linked to MDE if that is the question.

@DisneyWishes14 Thank you for your answer. Yes, I paid $10 for each of the premium ones and then also got two regular ones. I thought they would charge me an additional $15 for them if my reservation was canceled, but I have not received a bill for them, I assumed because I have a current reservation. Thank you for the information on how to decline the bands. I think I'll just do that.

@DisneyWishes14 Thank you for your answer. Yes, I paid $10 for each of the premium ones and then also got two regular ones. I thought they would charge me an additional $15 for them if my reservation was canceled, but I have not received a bill for them, I assumed because I have a current reservation. Thank you for the information on how to decline the bands. I think I'll just do that.

Oh, I better understand your question now! I do not believe you will be charged extra for the first set of premium bands!

I did the same thing - picked our premium magic bands, paid for them, received them and then ended up cancelling that reservation when the discounts came out for our trip. We go next month and I tried to decline the new ones, but it didn't work and I ended up receiving the solid colored ones today for our 2nd reservation. I have not been charged and don't expect to be.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter