Prayer Request

DJT

DIS Veteran
My son started a new Internet service provider business. Due to circumstances beyond his control, he is two months behind where he projected he would be at this point in time. He desperately needs "customers". Also, our city does not have DSL and if he can get a grant for funding, he can bring DSL in and provide a service that is really needed, as well as benefit his business. I'd appreciate prayer for him: for customers for the needed revenue; for a grant; and also for marketing wisdom. He's up against some giants. Thanks so very much.

Sending prayers and pixie dust his way! It's tough being in business for yourself sometimes! Tell him to hang in there!;)

I just found out yesterday that my son and his wife are going to have thier first baby. Wonderful news! I'm so happy and excited. Now more than ever, his business needs to begin to grow. Thanks for your prayers.

Wonderful news, DJT!

Yes, he will need a double dose of prayer now! I will send one out for him AND the new Grandma!

Sending some pixie dust his way....Hope everything works out for him!

Prayers alone aren't going to do the trick. 90% of all startup small businesses fold while their owners pray everyday for sustenance. He needs an "edge" and a "niche" to beat his competitors. It's called.............capitalism. Survival of the Fittest.

Good Luck to him, :) :) :) :) :)

Congratulations to the both of them!!! I wish them all the best with their growing family and continued prayers that the business is a success!

Hope his ISP business takes off, DJT, he will be in my prayers. And best wishes and congraulations are in order on the new baby coming along. What nice news that is!!!! :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter