Prayer and pixie dust requests--Updated May 2

To be honest, I can't say I'm a religious young woman, so to say I'm praying for her would be disingenuous and I strive to be as truthful as possible. Having said that I AM feverishly wishing for everyone's well being - both on this forum and all those good people out in the world who do not have such great luck. I hate to see sadness and sickness and I do wish you all the absolute very best, and when I say that I'm completely genuine.

....no pressure, but I'd sure appreciate it if you could read this:

[edit]

TIA! :hug:

[BTW ~ he is a friend of my DS's...]

....prayers for my brother, who lost his battle with cancer on Monday, July 20, 2015.....Godspeed and hope you are in a good place with Dad....

It would be my great honor to pray for anyone you might need prayers. Greatest gift we can give on another is prayer.

Prayers for my daughter-in-law, please. She had her first baby 6 weeks ago and has now been diagnosed with Non-Hodgkins lymphoma. Her name is Lysa and she has so much to live for.

So sorry to hear that, Barbara. Lysa will certainly be in my prayers, along with your new baby grand daughter and all her and your families. :hug:s

Prayers for my daughter-in-law, please. She had her first baby 6 weeks ago and has now been diagnosed with Non-Hodgkins lymphoma. Her name is Lysa and she has so much to live for.
....is that your new granddaughter in your avi pic? She is a precious bundle....prayers to her mom and to you as well....:hug:

Thank you Dan and Kim for your prayers. I am sure Lysa appreciates all the support. Actually, she has a beautiful baby boy named Aaron. The baby girl in my avatar is my granddaughter I adopted 8 years ago. This is who Lysa is fighting so hard for:

image(1).jpeg

My friend's daughter Stella is fighting graft vs host disease after a bone marrow transplant for Leukemia
Their friend Lucas has had a relapse as well.
please keep them in your thoughts and prayers. Thanks.

My friend's daughter Stella is fighting graft vs host disease after a bone marrow transplant for Leukemia
Wishing Stella well, Kel, she is in my prayers, as is their friend Lucas.

Barbara, if you come back here, just wondering how Aaron is doing. Remains in my prayers.

Praying for them both.

Wishing Stella well, Kel, she is in my prayers, as is their friend Lucas.

Barbara, if you come back here, just wondering how Aaron is doing. Remains in my prayers.
I'm sorry Dan. Lysa is my daughter in law who is fighting Non-Hodgkins lymphoma. Aaron is currently in my care while she is hospitalized with an infection. Aaron is happy and healthy but misses his mommy. He is 2 months old today.image(2).jpeg

I'm sorry Dan. Lysa is my daughter in law who is fighting Non-Hodgkins lymphoma. Aaron is currently in my care while she is hospitalized with an infection. Aaron is happy and healthy but misses his mommy. He is 2 months old today.View attachment 118990
I need to read prior posts more thoroughly, Barbara. :faint: Well, Aaron sure does look healthy!!! What a great picture. And, prayers for Lysa.

I am flying home tomorrow on a last minute flight booked yesterday to be there to say goodbye to my beloved childhood dog Huckleberry. It's such an upsetting situation and I have been crying constantly since I was told it was time, but I am grateful I have the opportunity to go say goodbye. It's just going to be a very difficult few days. Pets aren't just pets to me, they are family. Those last hugs and kisses are going to take everything I have to get through, but we can't have him in pain any longer.

I am flying home tomorrow on a last minute flight booked yesterday to be there to say goodbye to my beloved childhood dog Huckleberry. It's such an upsetting situation and I have been crying constantly since I was told it was time, but I am grateful I have the opportunity to go say goodbye. It's just going to be a very difficult few days. Pets aren't just pets to me, they are family. Those last hugs and kisses are going to take everything I have to get through, but we can't have him in pain any longer.

So very sorry. I lost 2 of my beloved dogs 3 years ago within 2 weeks of each other. They are our family, too.

Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.

When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge.
There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together.
There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor; those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by.
The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent; His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....

Author unknown...

So very sorry. I lost 2 of my beloved dogs 3 years ago within 2 weeks of each other. They are our family, too.

Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.

When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge.
There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together.
There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor; those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by.
The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent; His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....

Author unknown...

Thank you. I have seen this and have read it a lot the past few days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter