• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Postcards???

HesATramp

Mouseketeer
Hi all!

I tried posting this to the "Payin it forward" thread, but there was no response, so hopefully, I'll get a few bites in the main forum!

I'm looking for someone who would be willing to do some postcard mailing for me. We will be taking SEVERAL newbies down when we go to the World in February, and thought it would be neat for them to receive a postcard from a character!

If you are willing to help me out, I would greatly appreciate it; as I'm sure they would as well! PM me for the names and addresses!

Thanks in advance!

Until next time,
John

There is a pretty active topic in the Family board, the fairy godmailer. I can't post links yet, but it's a sticky

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter