Post Your Room # for PCC 3.0

Hi
I arranged a cabin tour of the Disney Dream staterooms on my last August 2011 cruise.
One of our participants had cabin 6514 next door.
I can verify that it only had one large bathroom. Apart from the "dancing pole" in the middle it was pretty spacious and bright with two large port holes, but no privacy curtain.

Just a thought Elise79 recently cancelled. Maybe you can see if the 8A cat cabin 5020 is still available. I saw it on my last cruise in August and it is a huge split cabin with two TVs, but there's only one bathroom.

right now im in the hands of disney as i wait to see if they will change it at all.

right now im in the hands of disney as i wait to see if they will change it at all.

This whole thing is very weird. I hope it works out for you! Perhaps you could go to the spa and use the nice, large bathrooms there and leave your family to fend for themselves. :thumbsup2

Good luck!
-H

This whole thing is very weird. I hope it works out for you! Perhaps you could go to the spa and use the nice, large bathrooms there and leave your family to fend for themselves. :thumbsup2

Good luck!
-H

Like your thinking!!

Yay! Looking forward to meeting Derek! :welcome:

Do we know if this list is somewhat complete?? Im making the ballets for the best FE/Door and was going to use this list.

our room may be changing later this week or next....still debating on a last min upgrade.

Hi all- only one month to go!! And I see everyone is getting their cruise docs in the mail recently. :banana:

A note and reminder about the door decorating contest.

If you are participating the Fish Extender exchange- you are automatically entered in the door & FE contest.

If you are NOT on the FE list, and wish to decorate your door (and possibly win a prize! :cool1:) PLEASE make sure your cabin number is listed correctly on this room ## thread This is the master list we will use for voting purposes, since it includes everyone who wants to be included.

If you are not yet listed or your cabin number has changed- let Mike (k5jmh) know here.

Ballots will be available in the Hospitality room when we board- this is where we'll get our credentials, etc. Each cabin may vote once.

Joining the party a little late, but better late than never, right? Just haven't had any time this year to play around on the boards.

We will be in room 12002, and this is our 2nd Podcast Cruise. We were on 2.0 in 2010. Also had the pleasure of joining the DIS on a Backstage Magic ABD trip in 2011 and can heartily recommend that to everyone.

Unfortunately missed out on joining the official Fish Extender fun, but you may find a surprise from us anyways :hyper:

Jen - NejTheLion
Debbi (DM) - TheFairyGodmother
Barry (DF)

Welcome Jen and family. :wave2:

You may find a surprise too, if we can get through the gates.

Brenda

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter