Post Your Room # for PCC 3.0

Welcome aboard Wayne! :wave:

Don't forget to sign up for the Fish Extender exchange- there's a link in my signature!

We've been signed up for PCC 3.0 forever and I thought I had posted our cabins, but, alas...I didn't.

10164 - Plutofan John, Cheri, Matthew (14), Ryan (12), and Michael (11)
10166 - Louise and Pat

Can't wait to meet everyone. This is our third cruise, but first podcast cruise. :banana:

Cheri

One more for deck 8. We will be in 8184
Brenda (myself), Byron (DH) and Aleah 15(DD)

Sorry to hear that Beth. Hope there are other PCC's in your future.

I'm so sorry! Good luck with any future plans.:grouphug:

the conference i attend in orlando is usually in june - so i thought it was perfect for PCC 3.0.
But wouldn't you know it, this year they moved it to October.
http://www.facingourrisk.org/events/annual_conference/index.php

So since the conference is in October, i've moved our cruise to October.
We'll still have a cruise, alas not with the podcasters and company.

The silver lining - i'll get to attend my very first Mickey halloween party!! woo hoo!!! :woohoo:

We are in #8552.

Michael, Merry Mousketeer, has been on PCC 1.0 and 2.0. Unfortunately I was only able to go on PCC 1.0 for health reasons.

I am very excited to have received the OK to attend this cruise.

Carol
It's a great day to be alive!!!

Hi neighbors, we're a few doors around the corner and across the hallway in 8184.

Brenda

EpcotEric Stateroom 9136
with DW+DS(14)+DD(11)+DD(7)

Hey Eric,

Our girls are 12-Ashleigh (in 10 days) and 7 Elizabeth! They are so excited about all the kids their age on the cruise! Did you sign your 7 year old for the kids club yet?

We'll have to start a disboards pen pal group after the cruise for all the new friends every one will be making!

We're in 7008!

See you in 7 weeks!

Just got our room assignment, we are now in 6512, they bumped us from a cat 8B GTY to an 8A, not really thrilled with the split room style or single bathroom, we booked the 8B for the split bathroom.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter