Post your pictures of Disney Dining Food Here...

Status
Not open for further replies.
disneyjunkie, I think your pics aren't showing up for some people (including me) is because you're using Kodak gallery to host them. I don't think they allow hotlinking which is why some people are getting red x's.

I would suggest uploading the pics at photobucket.com or imageshack.com

Any of those places will allow hotlinking which will then show your picture.

pennyplanner said:
Anyone (besides other poster and me!) else just have red x s instead of great photos by Disneyjunkie???

--penny

I can see them fine! :confused3

oogieboogie said:
disneyjunkie, I think your pics aren't showing up for some people (including me) is because you're using Kodak gallery to host them. I don't think they allow hotlinking which is why some people are getting red x's.

I wonder if disneyjukies pictures aren't showing up because of firewalls. Some business have firewall's set up to keep certain types of data from coming onto their servers for security purposes. Just a thought....

oogieboogie said:

I'll try photobucket, but it may take awhile. It take awhile for me to figure out tech stuff. :rolleyes: :badpc:

As soon as I'm done I'll repost them.

pennyplanner said:
Anyone (besides other poster and me!) else just have red x s instead of great photos by Disneyjunkie???

--penny

I was getting the red x's also, but now the pictures are coming through all right! Thanks Disneyjunkie :thumbsup2

I know that we have a pic of one of these tasty Dole Whip floats somewhere in this thread, but I thought we all needed a reminder of just how good it looks. This one was happily consumed on Easter earlier this week.

April2006079.jpg

clombardi said:
I know that we have a pic of one of these tasty Dole Whip floats somewhere in this thread, but I thought we all needed a reminder of just how good it looks. This one was happily consumed on Easter earlier this week.

April2006079.jpg

They are the BEST, aren't they? :thumbsup2

Jessica :wave:

Bacon Cheeseburgers from Pecos Bill

April2006095.jpg

Peanut Butter Mousse Brownie at Pecos Bill (absolutely delicious, by the way)

April2006096.jpg

Ate at Marrakesh for the first time on Sunday. The vegetable couscous was to die for! And let me just add, the waiters were heavenly as well. :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: Had a little trouble concentrating on the food!

April2006175.jpg

April2006170.jpg

April2006169.jpg

April2006176.jpg

April2006177.jpg

clombardi, thanks for the marrakesh pics. i love your little mickey mouse, it looks like he's proud to "present" each dish! :rotfl:

EeyoreFan1 said:
I can see them fine! :confused3

I see a red x any time Kodak photo gallery is used UNTIL, I right click the picture and copy its url into the address bar and hit enter. Then I click the back button and now I can see the photo in the thread properly. I have to do that for every single Kodak picture on the DIS. Don't know why. My camera is Kodak and I have used their photo gallery but don't anymore for this reason. I need to join a diff one and just haven't done it yet. Ah, technology. :confused3

DisneyJunkie - Where were your pictures taken? I recognize Whispering Canyon, what about the others? They looked yummy!!!

clombardi said:
Ate at Marrakesh for the first time on Sunday. The vegetable couscous was to die for! And let me just add, the waiters were heavenly as well. :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: Had a little trouble concentrating on the food!

Thanks for sharing your pictures. I also love your Mickey Mouse in the pictures. That's such a cute touch. As another poster said, it does look like he is presenting the food. :goodvibes

DisneyArk said:
Thanks for sharing your pictures. I also love your Mickey Mouse in the pictures. That's such a cute touch. As another poster said, it does look like he is presenting the food. :goodvibes

Well I am glad that you guys appreciate Mickey! I was at Disney with my best friend, we had a Moms' vacation without the kids, and she was so mortified by my food photography. By the end of the trip, though, she would whip Mickey out of the backpack herself before we touched any food!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter