Post your pictures of Disney Dining Food Here... Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dessert from LTT lunch:

Chocolate liberation cake (warm chocolate lava cake with raspberry sauce & cherry ice cream ... with a juicy strawberry to boot). This was spectacular!!!!

floridaaugust07463.jpg

Butter griddled pound cake (served with warm pecan caramel sauce & vanilla bean ice cream). DH had this and loved it too. :love:

floridaaugust07462.jpg

Liberty shortcake (buttermilk biscuit with vanilla bean ice cream, berries & whipped cream). DD15 got this and liked it, but would have preferred angel food cake to the biscuit, which seemed a little odd in a dessert (in her opinion).

floridaaugust07461.jpg

I just love this thread :love: :love: :love: I was looking through it at my parent's house and they now think I am completely insane. They were like "why are you looking at pictures of food?" :rotfl: Some people just don't get it, do they?

OH YUMMY !!!!!!! I think i gained 40lbs just looking at all the food! I can't wait to go back to the World this December! I've never had the Dining Plan but DFH and I decided we would give it a try this time. We can't wait!!! I would definitely takes pictures of all our food!

I've been meaning to do this for weeks... Here's my food pics from my recent trip...

Various desserts from Crystal Palace:
DisneySeptember07047.jpg

Mickey Waffle with sausage from Captain Cooks at Polynesian:
IMG_0040.jpg

More desserts - from Chef Mickey's lunch:
IMG_0061.jpg

Ohana Lilo and Stitch breakfast:
IMG_0078.jpg

IMG_0079.jpg

IMG_0082.jpg

IMG_0083.jpg

Pepperoni Flatbread and chocolate cupcake from Captain Cooks:
IMG_0088.jpg

Chocolate Chip Cookie from Captain Cookies:
IMG_0089.jpg

more to come...

Crispy Calamari from Mama Melrose's:
IMG_0115.jpg

Artisan Breads and Spreads (Mama Melrose's)
IMG_0116.jpg

Chicken Parmesan (Mama Melrose's):
IMG_0117.jpg

Spaghetti Fradiavolo (Mama Melrose's):
IMG_0118.jpg

Tiramisu (Mama Melrose's):
IMG_0121.jpg

Warm Chocolate Truffle Cake:
IMG_0119.jpg

Tonga Toast from Captain Cooks:
IMG_0131.jpg

Breakfast Platter (Captain Cooks):
IMG_0130.jpg

Lots of yumminess from Goofy's Candy Co. at DTD:
IMG_0133.jpg

IMG_0134.jpg

Dark Chocolate and Oreo covered marshmallows:
IMG_0135.jpg

Milk Chocolate and Peanut Butter Cup covered marshmallows:
IMG_0136.jpg

Fada Burger with Chips from Raglan Road:
IMG_0143.jpg

More yumminess - French Bakery in Epcot:
IMG_0181.jpg

Grown-Up Grilled Cheese from Captain Cooks:
IMG_0219.jpg

Self-Serve Dole Whip from Captain Cooks:
IMG_0222.jpg

That's it - if anyone has any questions, let me know. :)

I just love this thread :love: :love: :love: I was looking through it at my parent's house and they now think I am completely insane. They were like "why are you looking at pictures of food?" :rotfl: Some people just don't get it, do they?

My mom called me the other day and I was looking at this thread. When she asked me what I was doing, without thinking, I said that I was looking at pictures of food from WDW on a WDW message board. She said "ok, I think that is taking your obsession with Disney World just a little too far." :eek: I simply said, "I'm not obsessed, I just really love WDW. However if you have to have an obsession, there are worse ones to have than WDW." :lmao:
This thread is helping me pick where to use our ADR's on our upcoming trip where we will be using the DDP for the first time.

I can't wait to see new post so they can "feed" my obsession.:lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao:

More pics from our recent 10 night FREE dining trip.

Chicken fajitas from Planet Hollywood ...

floridaaugust07448.jpg

Ghardelli brownie sundae (also from Planet Hollywood). This was "to die for" delicious!!

floridaaugust07449.jpg

Drinks and appetizers from a tie for our favorite meal of the trip (tied with LTT lunch, pictures above) ...

This is from Concourse Steakhouse. Non-alcoholic strawberry daquiri and Bay Lake Surprise (raspberry flavored, DD15 said it was really good) ...

floridaaugust07430.jpg

floridaaugust07431.jpg

For appetizers, we had ...

onion rings ...

floridaaugust07436.jpg

And honey chicken wings (this became DD11's favorite appetizer all week) ...

floridaaugust07435.jpg

Okay, entrees from Concourse:

Chicken pasta (both DD's got this and loved it ... practically licked the plate after :rotfl2: )

floridaaugust07437.jpg

DH and I both got the ribeye. Mine with fries, his with baked potato. This had a barbeque sauce glaze and it was one of the best steaks I've ever eaten! I loved it!!! :love:

floridaaugust07438.jpg

floridaaugust07439.jpg

Dessert from Concourse ...

Us 3 girls got the chocolate cake. It was super rich and I didn't care for it very much.

floridaaugust07447.jpg

DH got the butterfinger cheesecake and DD15 and I had "dessert envy" big time. This was incredible!!!

floridaaugust07446.jpg

Beaches & Cream ... I will start with dessert ...

My banana split. OH MAN, this was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO good!!!!!

floridaaugust07399.jpg

Vanilla milkshake ...

floridaaugust07398.jpg

Fudge mud slide ...

floridaaugust07397.jpg

Entrees from Beaches & Cream ...

Bacon cheeseburger ...

floridaaugust07394.jpg

Chicken sandwich with cheese added ...

floridaaugust07393.jpg

Double bacon cheeseburger ...

floridaaugust07392.jpg

Grilled chicken sandwich ...

floridaaugust07391.jpg

Here are a couple I don't remember seeing (at least recently)

Mama Melrose
Toasted Italian Bread Salad tossed with cucumbers, tomatoes, arugula, basil, onions and red wine vinegar. It was very "eh".
disneypics4225.jpg

Chefs de France
Lasagnes de legumes du soleil a l'huile d'olive au thym - zucchini, eggplant, bell peppers, onions and tomato baked into thin layers of pasta.
disneypics4097.jpg

Salade de fruits infusee au the Earl Grey, sorbet mangue - fruit salad infused with Earl Grey tea syrup and served with mango sorbet, This was amazing! It was so light and refreshing. I can't wait to have it again.
disneypics4014.jpg

From Whispering Canyon Cafe - might as well keep to the theme of showing you dessert first ...

Banana dust bowl:

floridaaugust07388.jpg

Smores cheesecake ...

floridaaugust07387.jpg

Caramel apple pie ala mode ...

floridaaugust07386.jpg

Bottomless shakes from WCC and the "large" ;) diet coke DH got for winking when asking for it ...

floridaaugust07356.jpg

Cheese & sausage appetizer - good, but the pickle seemed weird for this dish to me ...

floridaaugust07365.jpg

Western chips & dip - this was good. The cheese sauce was yummy!

floridaaugust07366.jpg

More sticky wings for DD11 ...

floridaaugust07367.jpg

Entrees from WCC included the spicy chicken pasta ...

floridaaugust07368.jpg

Ribs (this was mine and I really didn't care for this meal and gave most of it to DH) ...

floridaaugust07369.jpg

Roasted chicken with fries ...

floridaaugust07370.jpg

And the "new to the menu" shrimp dinner. DH enjoyed this and DD11 had fun helping Dad peel them (YUCK) ...

floridaaugust07371.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!