Post Your Disney Park Hidden Secrets

avviexxx

DIS Veteran
I've been Reading a book called The Hidden Magic of Walt Disney World by Susan Veness and she writes about all the secrets in the parks and I wondered if anyone had any photos of the secrets in the parks? I haven't got any photos but would love to see them. Some of the secrets I think sound interesting are:
**Madame Leota's "ring"
**Hidden paintbrush on Tom Sawyer Island
**The twinkling side walk as you exit Epcot at night.
**After Illuminations the Barge Fuel burn-off which looks like an explosion.
**The items from the Twilight Zone episodes placed inside The Tower Of Terror
**The Key underneath the mat in the waiting area to Muppet*Vision
**The talking palm tree at Animal Kingdom
**The "prankster" students who move items at Restaurantosaurus

So has anyone got any more? And even better any pictures?

We saw this last night as we were exiting Innoventions West heading for Spaceship Earth. The girls were enthralled. I had forgotten it was there - definitely a magical moment ;) My 8 yo is still trying to figure out how they did it ;)

We saw this last night as we were exiting Innoventions West heading for Spaceship Earth. The girls were enthralled. I had forgotten it was there - definitely a magical moment ;) My 8 yo is still trying to figure out how they did it ;)

Did you manage to get a picture? :)

**asking for ketchup at the Wispering Caynon Cafe @ Wilderness Lodge.

What happens when you ask for ketchup? :confused:

When you ask for ketchup they have every single bottle in the restaurant sent to your table. It stays there until the next person asks for ketchup. My DS8 loves this...he asks for ketchup even if he doesn't intend to use it!

When you ask for ketchup they have every single bottle in the restaurant sent to your table. It stays there until the next person asks for ketchup. My DS8 loves this...he asks for ketchup even if he doesn't intend to use it!

DS6 and DD4 love this too! We always find atleast a breakfast there.

Haha that is pretty awesome. Would love to see a pic of all the bottles on a table x

Not just "asking" for it-you have to YELL it out! WE NEED KETCHUP! And the bottles are brought to your table along with the large cardboard cut out too!!!!

There are underwater speakers in the pools at the poly that play that brainwash music that is played everywhere :lmao:

Need ketchup? :thumbsup2
DS built a fort

we3739.jpg

Here's a neat thing someone showed me one time.....

'N Sync's "Leave A Legacy"

(Click for larger version on Flickr)

It's at West 6-F-4; if anyone wants to know (that's the 1st row of these on the right, when you enter the park).

Need ketchup? :thumbsup2
DS built a fort

we3739.jpg

Now that's alot of ketchup :lmao:

You know that sort of themed music that plays softly in the background everywhere you go? (That's what my dad calls it, lol)

Oyer and that's played in the pool?

Here's a neat thing someone showed me one time.....

'N Sync's "Leave A Legacy"

(Click for larger version on Flickr)

It's at West 6-F-4; if anyone wants to know (that's the 1st row of these on the right, when you enter the park).

I wonder how many famous people have left a legacy. I'll have to keep a look out for that

I wonder how many famous people have left a legacy. I'll have to keep a look out for that[/QUOTE]

I am one of them :goodvibes But I'm warning you that Disney has started to take them down, so they might not be there. :sad: also at a mens room in Rafiki's Planet watch, if you pee in a urinal with a face on it,you can take a Whiz Quiz. The only way to find out the answers is to wash your hands! :rotfl2:

I wonder how many famous people have left a legacy. I'll have to keep a look out for that

I am one of them :goodvibes But I'm warning you that Disney has started to take them down, so they might not be there. :sad: also at a mens room in Rafiki's Planet watch, if you pee in a urinal with a face on it,you can take a Whiz Quiz. The only way to find out the answers is to wash your hands! :rotfl2:[/QUOTE]

WOW, i would love to see that actually, i wonder if DH would be willing to video it :rotfl:

*Anybody ever see the Gopher on Splash Mountain that Shouts "GO FSU" ??

One of the imagineers who worked on Splash Mountain was a graduate from FSU, and a big Seminoles fan at that. So he put in a gopher that pops out from the ceiling right as your exiting the Laughing Place that shouts GO FSU! Its right before you hear "time to be turning around".. I've seen it a few times and tried to snap a picture of it yesterday but it happened to quickly:(

:[/QUOTE]

WOW, i would love to see that actually, i wonder if DH would be willing to video it :rotfl:[/QUOTE]

:rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter