Post your Disney Dining Plan snack credit PIX here!

Fjobe said:
I would like to know too! My DH would love them! What is TL?

We've found them at several carts at almost all the parks. Sometimes with the churros. They also have glazed almonds. Those were the ones we got.

I'm not the OP, but TL is Typhoon Lagoon, one of the two water parks.

I searched and you can also get glazed pecans at other places.

The roasted glazed pecans (pictured here) are from the Snack Shack at TL.
Cinnamon glazed pecans can be purchased at Harambe Popcorn and Dino Diner, both at AK, and at the France nut cart in Epcot.

Thanks! I was thinking TL was probably Tomorrow Land, so I would have been very disappointed since we aren't going to Typhoon Lagoon. We will be sure to get them at Epcot or AK!

Honestly, it just wasnt as great as some ppl made it out to be. Dunno why, but I just wasnt a fan.

I love the pastries from the french pattiserie/bakery. ANY pastry from there is simply phenominal!

My husband thought the same thing about the butterfinger cupcake. I got the marble cupcake because it was talked about so much on here. I wasn't impressed at all.

Just came across these from 2011's F & W festival. Almost all food samples are included as a dining snack during the festival. Here are some we enjoyed.

389850_461266710579527_868238951_n_zps8e0181c4.jpg

285191_461266630579535_738484495_n_zps550e5a9e.jpg

67177_461266093912922_677351564_n_zps377fcf7e.jpg

Bonus pic! Pretzels ~ yum!

snk39_zpsdec64306.jpg

I just spent all morning reading 66 pages of this thread (right after watching an episode of The Biggest Loser!!) So many conflicting feelings! :rotfl2:

Between this thread and the list of verified snack credits for 2013, I know we will be trying and sharing a whole lot of new things. 64 snack credits should go a loooooong way!

Oh my goodness! It's a good thing I'm dieting now so I can enjoy all these treats!

Quick question, are the caramel apples from the caramel place a SC? I thought I read in another thread that they weren't but maybe that's changed??? I :love: caramel apples!

Sorry all-yes TL is Typhoon Lagoon. I too like the glazed almonds best but DD likes the pecans better.

You can also get the at Pretzel Garden in DHS (at least you could during the holidays), the Marketplace in DTD, Food Quest in Disney Quest, Boardwalk Joes on the Boardwalk, Arctic Expeditions at Blizzard Beach, Lottawatta Lodge at Typhoon Lagoon, and you can get the almonds, only, at Adventurer's Hut in DTD.

HTH.

Sorry IowaTater-you can no longer get Caramel apples with a SC. :sad:

My husband thought the same thing about the butterfinger cupcake. I got the marble cupcake because it was talked about so much on here. I wasn't impressed at all.
I thought the same thing! I preferred their chocolate peanut butter cupcake.

IMG_0078.JPG

IMG_0097.JPG

The first picture is a Valentine's cupcake from Starring Rolls. It is red velvet, with cream cheese filling, topped with chocolate ganache, red sugar, sprinkles with both a white and dark chocolate heart. Superb! In the background is a Chocolate Peanut Butter cupcake, also from Starring Rolls, with caramel, chocolate and chocolate curls.

The second photo is of the selection of Valentine cupcakes at Sunset Sweet Spells. We did not have one,but they were so pretty we had to take a picture. :)

Enjoy!

This thread rocks!! Our last trip we only got mickey rice crispy treats! I had no idea how much more we missed out on! Subbing for our next trip ha!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter