Post Your Cabin # for PCC 4.0 !!!

Cabin list that includes names on this thread and names that were posted on other threads is available at weblink in my signature. It's called 'Roll Call 12-8-2012 PCC 4'.

GTY just changed on my online check-in. I will now be in room 7008 & I cannot wait to meet everyone on PCC 4.0. I'll be easy to spot, wearing a random wrestling t-shirt & a DVC hat. Come & say hello, anytime!

MaryJo - can you please remove mousefan64 and disrailfan from the TBD cabin list. They are no longer going on the cruise. Thanks!

I'm still GTY pout :confused3

Us too! Every time someone posts they get assigned their room I run check ours...but so far we've got nothing. I'm hoping that the longer we wait that maybe that will mean we will get pixi dustpixiedust:! But I'll be happy no matter the room.

First time poster and the first Podcast cruise. We can't wait.:beach:
Can you add us to the list? Thanks

Sue & Bill
Cabin 7680

I have been waiting 6 month to get my cabin number. I now have it it's 6676. I didn't get upgraded which is very disappointing. But life go's on.

bluebulldog0312 (Bryant, Toni & Elle) - Room # 8182. We are first time Podcast cruisers, and first time cruisers in general! Looking forward to meeting everyone! Thanks so much.
Toni

MaryJo could you update my room to remove my sister Cherry as it will just be me coming on the cruise now.

Roryh22 (Rory) - 9543

Thanks

Mary Jo -
Please take 'geffric' off your list. Sent me a PM that is going on HI cruise instead.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!