Post Your Cabin # for PCC 4.0 !!!

Sounds like there might be an interesting back story.

How do you find out on ship?

I was having symptoms so on the drive down to the port we stopped at a Target to buy a test. I didn't want to drink during the cruise if I was pregnant so I wanted to be sure. So before dinner that night I took a test.

Wow - i just realized that I haven't put out names on the cruise roster

Marilee (Corky441) & Dino Leach - stateroom 9074 - R

I just realized I never updated our cabin numbers from when we re-booked on last years Member Cruise.

Tim & I are in cabin 10570 instead of 10046
Friends of TIGGERmetoo (Dick & Nancy) are in 10572 instead of 10048.

Thanks.

I am still waiting on cabin assignment. Have a deluxe ocean view booked, hoping for pixie dust upgrade to a balcony. Never had balcony before.

Karen

Ok, I'll keep the list on this one. Sound off !!! Please give your board name, real name (if you want to) your stateroom number and let me know if you are a Repeat Podcast Cruiser.

We are in room 8008. My board name is MarkW, although I haven't posted in a long time. However, we listen to the podcasts regularly and this is our first Podcast Cruise, but not our first Disney cruise. My wife and 9 year old son will also be on board. Is anyone in a room nearby?

We are in room 8008. My board name is MarkW, although I haven't posted in a long time. However, we listen to the podcasts regularly and this is our first Podcast Cruise, but not our first Disney cruise. My wife and 9 year old son will also be on board. Is anyone in a room nearby?

:welcome:

and yes, there are several people with cabins nearby.

we are right next door in 8006 :) if you check the cabin list that mdvlprof has on her link, there are a lot of disers on our corner of the deck...welcome:goodvibes

I checked availability for our cruise, and there are 11C insides available again. I checked my reservation just now to see if maybe DCL upgraded us in order to have more 11Cs available. We're in the same cabin, but I'm happy with it.

we are right next door in 8006 :) if you check the cabin list that mdvlprof has on her link, there are a lot of disers on our corner of the deck...welcome:goodvibes

Cool! We'll try to keep the noise down! :)

So excited! We just booked but we're a guarantee so no idea what room yet!

Hi!
Here's our cabin information:

pkraynh
Patti & Kevin Ray
Repeat (PCC 2.0)

Thanks!

Sorry to hear this. Hope you can make one of the future cruises. :sail:

It's a big bummer! But DH got a job back home and we are going to move back to Michigan. But with his new job he has three months of training and can't take the time off.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter