Post your best organizational, space saving and trip making secrets here!!

The Purex sheets were awesome but I haven't seen them in a while.

I totally agree. Luckily I noticed them being clearanced and bought a few packs just for holidays. I did the same with the Palmolive dish sheets. I should be set for a few more visits. I don't know why they did away with them, they were great for traveling.

I totally agree. Luckily I noticed them being clearanced and bought a few packs just for holidays. I did the same with the Palmolive dish sheets. I should be set for a few more visits. I don't know why they did away with them, they were great for traveling.

Perhaps the sales weren't as high as they needed to keep manufacturing?

Although, you can still get them online: http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0053XE87A/ref=redir_mdp_mobile

Quart sized bag of rice. I'm not saying you'll ever need it but if the FL daily rain shower or Kali gets your phone you'll sure be happy for it!

Huge fan of the packing individual outfits. So easy in the morning and then you can just repack the dirty clothes in the same bag.

smugshot_7730198-M.jpg

I just took 2 pages of notes. Thanks, everyone! So excited for our trip in 9 days!

Last time I bought a cheap, outdoor table cloth from a dollar store. We left it in the bottom of the stroller. If it rained before a parade, or we needed to sit down somewhere out of the way, we didn't have wet butts. pirate:

I just took 2 pages of notes. Thanks, everyone! So excited for our trip in 9 days! Last time I bought a cheap, outdoor table cloth from a dollar store. We left it in the bottom of the stroller. If it rained before a parade, or we needed to sit down somewhere out of the way, we didn't have wet butts. pirate:

Great idea!

Definitely going to do the pre planned outfits in individual bags!! What a great idea. It will save time in the mornings and also, hopefully, keep me from over packing this time!

I can vouch for the complete outfit in a ziplock plan. I do it for every Disney trip and IT IS THE BEST!

When you squeeze out the air, it takes up way less room, you can just toss the packets in a drawer, and then hand one to each kid and they dress themselves. Need extra clothes in case of rain? Easy plus it is compact to go in a backpack. Also at bag check, you can easily remove/replace so they can see inside.

2.5 gallon zip locks for me ... Every time! It's just a no brainer ... Try it once and hooked!

Pack a ziplock with extras also.. Couple socks, underwear and swim trunks!

I will generally also pack a polo shirt (I have boys) in with two or three outfits so that they have a shirt to throw on for nice dinner days :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter