Post your AP rate as of Wed, March 9th

POFQ $109 per night standard May 27- June 2. Im glad i got these rates, but they are higher that the AP rates for Peak season and this is regular season. That kinda stinks

I was wondering if anyone got any AP rates for Poly Concierge? I got a quote of $549/night tax included for a lagoon view room. Is this good??? I think that works out to approx $483/night before tax. :Pinkbounc :cool1:

We got FW campgrounds full hook-up at 59.10 tax included a night Apr 30- May 7 down from 75.84 rack rate. We are so excited about the discount for camping. They sometimes don't release rates for the grounds.

Angela

:cool1: :banana:

Wilderness Lodge
$165.00 +tax=$183.93
Woods View
5/27-6/1
:cool1:

I got garden standard wing room at Contemporary for $195 w/tax for May 26-May 30.

5/22 - 5/28/05, Contemporary Tower, $280 per night plus tax.

I didn't even call until 12:30 PM today!

I called & received AP discounts for 15th June to 28th June $121.54 including tax at POR standard view & 28th June until 2nd July $283.21 including tax at Polynesian resort garden view. woo hoo it's not as good as last years but it's still a discount, Im very happy!!!!! :banana: :Pinkbounc :cheer2: :hourglass

Hi,

>
OhMickey said:
POP at $74/night - June 21 for 10 nights.

>I'm so happy! I saved over $500!

Its great to hear that you saved over $500, but how is it possible? Rack rate at POP Century is $99, so you save $25 + tax. 10 nights is $ 250 + tax. Say the tax is 10% then you savings are $275. What about the other $225?

Gr. Marcel

On hold for just over 1.75 hours. Nothing available at CR-Tower for April 23-29 - not even at rack rates and not even in the wings! Folks, it is going to be very busy that week!

Decided to modify the trip to May 7-13 and got the $312/night rate for all 6 nights. Saved over $400 from AAA rate and over $600 off rack. :Pinkbounc

I called at noon.
I had a room at PORS at the AAA rate which was $140 including tax. Nothing was available PORS & POFQ at the AP rate. The only moderate available was CBR. I opted for CR standard wing for $174 + tax.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter