Post Wasters - Friendship is Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah I logged off before I saw this lol but back again...hey! I'm just happy these boards are active again...missed everyone!

What's up with you honey?

Oh haha. It's alright.

I'm doing good. Just anxious for summer. I'm ready to finally be 14. Ugh. Everyone else is already 14 or older. I've been left in the tracks. The kiddo of the group. :worried:

Oh haha. It's alright.

I'm doing good. Just anxious for summer. I'm ready to finally be 14. Ugh. Everyone else is already 14 or older. I've been left in the tracks. The kiddo of the group. :worried:

No, no, you're our little hyper baby that we all love, that's all! :goodvibes Please, I'm like the grandma here. But I've grown more in touch with my child side again after teaching preschool Sunday School this year, so that's good!

Any plays/misc. acting going on for you now?

I don't want to visit a safety school wah

Boring.

But their honors college isn't too bad I guess. And they have biochem.

No, no, you're our little hyper baby that we all love, that's all! :goodvibes Please, I'm like the grandma here. But I've grown more in touch with my child side again after teaching preschool Sunday School this year, so that's good!

Any plays/misc. acting going on for you now?

I like hyper. Hyper is good. Grammy Erin! Ha! I love it. I taught preschoolers at my church last year...and I know what you mean. You DEFINITELY have to have plenty of energy. Luckily, that is something I have never lacked. But, I do lack patience, sometimes.

I actually just finished up You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown the musical. I played the part of the adorable Sally Brown. Oh my Mickey Mouse. Kristen Chenoweth was the original Broadway version of Sally. And she is like...only the most amazing singer EVE...and I got like, no where CLOSE to her awesomeness.But, I will message you my solo of you want. Just give me like...30 minutes. Cuz...I have to find it. Haha.

I am also in a church play for our Vactaion Bible School. It's a big deal and it's the thing everyone looks forward to the most at VBS. It's gonna be a lot of fun. Oh, and I'm considering trying our for the musical Nunsense this Wednesday, but I'm just not "feelin' it." I think I might take a break on community theatre and just wait til high school theatre next year.

Yes, I, Abby Hardy...am talking a break on theatre (is it am or is). The world is going to end.

I don't want to visit a safety school wah

Boring.

But their honors college isn't too bad I guess. And they have biochem.

Where? And what are you wanting to major in?

I actually just finished up You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown the musical. I played the part of the adorable Sally Brown. Oh my Mickey Mouse. Kristen Chenoweth was the original Broadway version of Sally. And she is like...only the most amazing singer EVE...and I got like, no where CLOSE to her awesomeness.But, I will message you my solo of you want. Just give me like...30 minutes. Cuz...I have to find it. Haha.

Oh my goodness, I am so jealous, that is literally my dream role. "And That's my new Phillosophyyyyy!"

Oh my goodness, I am so jealous, that is literally my dream role. "And That's my new Phillosophyyyyy!"

YES! I will send you my video, too!!!!! IT WAS SO MUCH FUN. By far, my favorite musical EVER. It's funny. I tryed out for Lucy, and the girl who got Lucy tryed out for Sally, and we both had plans to like break each other's leg right before the show so we could take each other's parts. But, then we ended up LOVING our parts. They were perfect. I kinda have this high sqeaky little kid voice when I talk and a clear younger voice when I sing but not much range. While Lucy had more a of a belty, Lucy voice. :-) It was perfect. I played "innocence" really well. :hyper: And Sally just HAPPENS to have ADD and hyperness problems. :bitelip:

YES! I will send you my video, too!!!!! IT WAS SO MUCH FUN. By far, my favorite musical EVER. It's funny. I tryed out for Lucy, and the girl who got Lucy tryed out for Sally, and we both had plans to like break each other's leg right before the show so we could take each other's parts. But, then we ended up LOVING our parts. They were perfect. I kinda have this high sqeaky little kid voice when I talk and a clear younger voice when I sing but not much range. While Lucy had more a of a belty, Lucy voice. :-) It was perfect. I played "innocence" really well. :hyper: And Sally just HAPPENS to have ADD and hyperness problems. :bitelip:
Yay, can you? I want to be Lucy too, if the opportunity ever arises I would have a hard time picking who to try out for. I just think it's so fun to play bratty/bossy characters :-) That's why Veruca Salt in Charlie and The Chocolate Factory is my biggest dream role, I want to play her sooooo bad! I just finished The Mad Adventures of Mr. Toad last weekend (I don't have videos yet, but I have pictures!) and I'm auditioning for Bye Bye Birdie in July, which I REALLY excited about! :hyper:

I like hyper. Hyper is good. Grammy Erin! Ha! I love it. I taught preschoolers at my church last year...and I know what you mean. You DEFINITELY have to have plenty of energy. Luckily, that is something I have never lacked. But, I do lack patience, sometimes.

I am also in a church play for our Vactaion Bible School. It's a big deal and it's the thing everyone looks forward to the most at VBS. It's gonna be a lot of fun. Oh, and I'm considering trying our for the musical Nunsense this Wednesday, but I'm just not "feelin' it." I think I might take a break on community theatre and just wait til high school theatre next year.

Yes, I, Abby Hardy...am talking a break on theatre (is it am or is). The world is going to end.

Where? And what are you wanting to major in?

Granny Erin...sounds about right haha! I love those kids to death, but it does drain you! And lots of multi-tasking/imagination! I can imagine you being a great Sunday School teacher. We should teach together :laughing:

Kristin Chenoweth is amazing! I live near NY and my best friend is really into musical theatre, so I end up going to see Broadway shows quite a lot. Maybe I'll see you one day :goodvibes I would love to see your solo! I've never seen any of that musical, so Miss Abby would be the standard, no comparison for me haha!

VBS is fun! I do my church's and a church's in my town each summer. Love it. Good luck in the play! Nunsense...never heard of that either. GASP Abby not doing community theatre?! What's next, fastpasses for the monorail?! Just kidding! You should do what you want...my best friend is amazingly talented, but she sometimes doesn't do shows because she knows they won't be fun. And you should do what's fun!

I'll PM you the name of the school, since it's so close to where I live. But I want to major in either Biochemistry & Molecular Biology or Chemistry with an emphasis in Biochemistry, if Biochem isn't offered at the school I go to. Eventually, I want to work in a biotechnology/genetics lab :)

*♥Chip&Dale♥*;44729040 said:
now if Ed Sheeran comes around for a tour....

im in trouble cuzmy mom is like

"your NOT going to that too"

:/

I may have to fight for that one.

I haven't slept for the past week
Two hours ain't enough for me
I feel inspired, at quarter to three am
I haven't changed since our last meet
I'm still getting all my meals for free
Think I'm being shunned by my feet again

It's not a homeless life for me
It's just I'm home less than I'd like to be

*♥Chip&Dale♥*;44729145 said:
My mom for some crazy reason doesn't like his music!
So its gonna be even harder.

That's crazy talk!

It makes me want to hug animals and pick wildflowers and dance in waterfalls!

:rolleyes1

That's crazy talk!

It makes me want to hug animals and pick wildflowers and dance in waterfalls!

:rolleyes1

I know <333

hes probably my FAVORITE artist.

tumblr_ly97f2gSzX1qa7w2qo1_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter