Post pictures for the NON boardwalk view rooms! (standard/garden view)

jayally

DIS Veteran
I booked a standard studio view for our trip. As much as I would LOVE a 1 bedroom or studio BW view I can't afford it and be able do the other things we would like to do. On a lot of the picture threads gorgeous views of the BW are posted but rarely for the other areas so share you standard, garden or pool view pictures for those of us who want to get excited about some of the other views. It would be nice if you could list the room number or location along with your picture. Thanks. :hippie:

If you end up with standard view, the ones all the way at the end of the long hall actually have the best views...some look towards the parking lot, but with some river view and DHS view included, and some look towards the front entrance, but further down towards the bus stop with a view to Epcot's World Showcase from behind.

Preferred views are mostly on the pools/gardens, though if you can get one that sits near the ends of the halls that go down around the pools, you also get a bit of river and resort view towards Swan/Dolphin and DHS.

Unfortunately, my wonderful 1-bedroom standard view pics aren't up online anymore from last year...the 'famous' X123 rooms! I don't think I've got any studio standard view shots to show - most of mine are 1-bedroom. I rarely have gotten studios in Boardwalk, despite it being my home resort...I often book last minute, so I end up with Saratoga most of the time, which usually has the most availability on short notice.

I was just in a pool/garden view studio but I don't think you really want to see the picture. They are currently working on the pool and have a construction fence up. I thought it was a nice location, ground floor. Just don't have a fear of clowns and stay there! :lmao:

I'm interested in seeing the now-BW views, too!
triciamcadams
[/URL][/IMG]

My gf had rented points and it was a preferred view. She had thought it was going to be a view of the Boardwalk (and Illuminations) but that was a separate specification that wasn't made when she contacted the DVC member.

Our original room had a nice view of a wall so we requested to move and got that one...glad we did!

That's the Tower of Terror right there, visible off the balcony (as well as the Sorcerer's Hat) and, of course, the pool view, too.

It was a bit of a hike to the elevators but we didn't really mind. To get to the pool was easy. A staircase just a few doors down led right to it.

I had a Garden Veiw room from Club Level. Room # was 4000 somehting...4510??? Looked towards Epcot - you can see Eiffel tower off in the distance

DSC00046.jpg

DSC00047.jpg

DSC00053.jpg

We stayed at the Boardwalk (1BR) in room 2094 with a preferred view back in August 2009. As someone previously mentioned this room sits near the end of the hall that goes down around the pools. We also got a bit of river and resort view towards Swan/Dolphin hotels. This room is right behind the water slide stairs.

Our room is in color:
100_2163.jpg

100_2153.jpg

100_2154.jpg

100_2155.jpg

100_3190.jpg

That garden view with Eiffel Tower is a score for standard :wizard: Beautiful!

I dont recall seeing any bad views from BWI, but I'm sure there are some.

We were in room 3136, it was the last possible room in wing closest to HS. We had a garden view with views of the quiet pool, Swan/Dolphin and the canal heading to HS.

2064917660101754954S600x600Q85.jpg

2917291250101754954S600x600Q85.jpg

2082336680101754954S600x600Q85.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter