Possible DIS meet/GKTW fundraiser

DVC Bunny

Earning My Ears
Hello Everyone. I've been a member of the boards for over 10 years, the occassional poster (although it's been years), sometime lurker and devoted Podcast listener.

I wanted to throw this idea out to the group and let me know what you think.

DH and I live on Long Island, NY, love Disney and speaking to like minded Disney lovers. I was thinking about putting together a GKTW Power of 10 event at a local movie theater to coincide with the release of the movie Brave. I know it's not for a few months, but I wanted to get some feedback before I started this journey.

We'd love to give back in any way we can as these boards have been great for us. If it wasn't for being members over 10 years ago, we never would have know about DVC and the re-sale market and I'm eternally grateful for the many years of wonderful vacations we were able to afford due to these boards.

Any and all feed back (ideas, suggestions, if you'd be interested in attending) would be great.

Thanks for all your thoughts.

-Deborah

This sounds like a great idea!! :thumbsup2

Please PM me when you have the finalized details, and I'll be sure to add them to our official list and make this thread a sticky. :)

Hi Nikki - thanks. As soon as I get more details I'll post.

All the best!

-Deborah

Hello Everyone. I've been a member of the boards for over 10 years, the occassional poster (although it's been years), sometime lurker and devoted Podcast listener.

I wanted to throw this idea out to the group and let me know what you think.

DH and I live on Long Island, NY, love Disney and speaking to like minded Disney lovers. I was thinking about putting together a GKTW Power of 10 event at a local movie theater to coincide with the release of the movie Brave. I know it's not for a few months, but I wanted to get some feedback before I started this journey.

We'd love to give back in any way we can as these boards have been great for us. If it wasn't for being members over 10 years ago, we never would have know about DVC and the re-sale market and I'm eternally grateful for the many years of wonderful vacations we were able to afford due to these boards.

Any and all feed back (ideas, suggestions, if you'd be interested in attending) would be great.

Thanks for all your thoughts.

-Deborah

Can I help?? I live super close by and it sounds like it would be fun.

If you don't want/need help, I would definitely be interested in attending. I've talked for a long time about doing a Long Island Dis meet :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter