Possibility that WDW Transportation will allow rides in monorail cockpits?

GameSyns

Earning My Ears
I was at Disneyland about 3 weeks ago and was riding the in the cockpit of the monorail from Downtown Disney station to Tomorrowland. I was talking to another person in my party about the WDW monorail and how they don't get to ride in the front or tail of the Monorail anymore over there. The cast member who was piloting the monorail at the time told me that WDW Transportation is planning on returning this opportunity soon with the improvements that are being made to automate the whole system over there with fail safes. Anyone hear anything of the likes anywhere else?

Haven't heard that rumor but I'd be surprised if they did.

I've got videos of my 2 DD's riding in the cockpit right into and out of the CR. That was in the mid-'90's. Priceless. But unfortunately I believe that train has already left the station...

So happy my daughter and I got to do that before the accident. It was a fun memory. I doubt they will risk it again.

I was at Disneyland about 3 weeks ago and was riding the in the cockpit of the monorail from Downtown Disney station to Tomorrowland. I was talking to another person in my party about the WDW monorail and how they don't get to ride in the front or tail of the Monorail anymore over there. The cast member who was piloting the monorail at the time told me that WDW Transportation is planning on returning this opportunity soon with the improvements that are being made to automate the whole system over there with fail safes. Anyone hear anything of the likes anywhere else?

I'd guess it is as likely as Disney allowing guests to wade in water at the resort beaches again.

That's what I thought, I wasn't sure, but I'm not 100% in the WDW loop. Let's help we're all wrong, it's an amazing experience to have in Disneyland, if you're ever here, do it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter