Portable DVD player deal

buddy&wooz

Jersey Girl<br><font color=red>Helped the chicken
Just got a Wal-Mart circular, they have an Apex portable DVD player at Walmart.com (just the website, not the store) for $199.77. That is an awesome price!

We recently bought one (different brand, higher price, but a great deal at the time) to bring along for our drive down to WDW. Hope this helps someone!

I just searched walmart.com but was unable to find the portable DVD player you wrote about. Is there anymore information on the flyer?
Thanks.

Wow, that was fast! I posted about it just a few minutes after the flyer came in my mail today, too (sale started today according the circular)

Hope they get more in but I wouldn't count on it. Sounded too good to be true :( .

I called my local WalMart and was told that they would have some at the store tonight - I'm in PA. We'll see if it is true!
Amy

Kind of makes you wonder if they had more than 5 in stock!

I like that its only a Web Item and when you go to the page, off to the side they do have one thats availabe now for double the cost!

I know it's not as convenient, but we use our laptop computer for DVD movies in the car for long trips. We bought an adapter so it runs off the cigarette lighter power supply. And the 14-inch screen is sooooo much better than that tiny portable DVD screen.

Just my opinion......

rjordan...

I agree... if you want to spend $1400+ for a good laptop. The $200 for us was a much better option cost wise. Sigh, I knew it was too good to be true :(

We have one of the TV/VCR in a bag for the car. I can't wait until these get cheaper though. I want each kid to have one. ;)

My DH has a laptop with a DVD player, they watch movies on it during flights. Just got Harry Potter so they'll have a new favorite to watch next week :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter