• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Port Orleans Riverside - Ammenities Question

CWIPPERMAN

<font color=FF99FF>You don't have to be clever and
Sorry if this is posted elsewhere - tried searching and can't find it.

I had some specific questions about the following ammenities:

Coffee Makers - I know they are available. Do you have to request them or are they in the rooms? Is it a full-size pot or is it a "two-cup" maker? Do they give you enough coffee for multiple pots/day - or should I pack some coffee & filters? Are cream & sugar provided?

Hair Dryers - Are they available or should we pack ours?

Iron - Is an iron available? Is there a small ironing board available?

Shampoo/Soap - Last year we stayed in an all-star and had "the dispenser" in the shower. I understand that the all-stars were the only rooms with "the dispenser". Does this mean that shampoo/conditioner & soap are provided in rooms.... or do we have to pack it?

Any other stuff you could think about adding to the list of ammenities would be appreciated.

Don't know about coffee maker details, don't drink it but I think there was one in the room we stuck away.
Yes to hairdryer and it worked well
Yes to iron and ironing board, full sized one
We got the mickey shampoo/conditioner, lotion and a couple of different sized soaps that were replaced almost daily.

you need to bring your own coffee, cups, sugar and cream We took sugar and cream from the food court. It was a small coffee pot. Also, you need to bring filters.

So when you say bring your own stuff - will this take regular size filters? If it's a "small" pot - can I buy those little packets for the "two-cup" machines?

Just so that you know, all those things are available but you do have to request them. None of them were in our room but we could ask for them.

We LOVE Port Orleans Riverside, but it will ALWAYS be Dixie Landings to us! Just request extra coffee and it will magically appear, as will a hairdryert (a really good one too). They really take good care of you there. Be sure to tip for the extra's!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter