Pop, Pop, Poppity-Pop! A November 2014 trip report

after finishing our photo shoot, Maddy wanted to go back to our room for a birthday party and to relax for a little while.
I had been checking the Pop cafeteria and had not seen any cakes there (that is where I bought Abi's birthday cake last time) so I was nervous about not finding one.
So, before we left I went into the Main street bakery and asked them if they had any of the small chocolate cakes.
They did!
So I grabbed that and some drinks and we headed out of the park.
Along the way we saw a plane doing sky writing..

414.JPG

415.JPG

We waited just a few minutes for our bus and were soon on our way back to pop.

418.JPG

photo(295).JPG

When we got back to Pop my parents took the girls to their room (they didn't have as much stuff as we did so it made sense to do the party in their room) while I decorated the cake with some palace pet toys.

419.JPG

We changed the girls back into pajamas so they wouldn't mess up their dresses and set up her presents.
From my parents she got the Winnie the Pooh and friends toys and the Cinderella polly pockets.
We gave her a Princess Palace pets book that comes with little toys and a gift card to Build A Bear.

420.JPG

423.JPG

425.JPG

She was really excited and wanted to immediately play.

432.JPG

Once again, the cake proved to be delicious!

434.JPG

435.JPG

When we were done, we cleaned up the party mess and then went back to our room so my parents could relax for a while.
I cleaned and re-organized our room while the girls watched cartoons.

Soon we would meet back up with my parents to go to our dinner reservation!

Love all the BBB pictures. The girls look so happy and of course beautiful! Those magical moments are what it's all about. I love the photoshoot pictures too.

What a cute birthday celebration in the room, and so great that you were able to find a cake :)

When we were preparing for the trip I was getting out all of our princess costumes and dresses from our last trip.
The girls didn't know why I was going through them but loved looking at them and trying them on.
Abi tried on her pink Cinderella gown from her birthday trip and was sad that while it fit still in most ways, the bodice was too tight.
She said, "If we ever go to Disney World again we should take this dress and I bet the magic there will fix it so it will be my size again!"
Well, I had to try to make that happen.
As we got ready to go to dinner, I asked Abi to try it on again.
She did and it was a perfect fit!
She was thrilled!
I wanted her to wear this dress tonight so they would both have a Cinderella theme to dine with Cinderella and her family.

We met back up with my parents at 5.
Outside our room...

436.JPG

We walked back to the buses.

438.JPG

Some magic for daddy...

440.JPG

We rode the bus to Magic Kindom.
There were loads of people going in for the party but we were just passing by...

441.JPG

445.JPG

We got on the monorail to ride it to the Grand Floridian. While waiting I made everyone take a magic band photo with me.
However my dad didn't get in it. I can't remember why. If he had been, he had a green band.

439.JPG

447.JPG

I love this hotel.

448.JPG

449.JPG

450.JPG

453.JPG

455.JPG

Our pager went off about 10 minutes after we checked in.
We took pictures that for some reason I don't have in my photopass pictures. If I find them I will post them here later.
And then we were taken in to our table. We were toward the back of the main room.

456.JPG

Within minutes Prince Charming visited our table.
He was definitely charming.
He talked a lot to Abi. He commented on her necklace and called her beautiful.
It was very sweet.

457.JPG

458.JPG

459.JPG

Cinderella came by a few minutes later and he was still in the area.
He came back over and said,
"My darling, what do her beads remind you of?"
And Cinderella made a big deal of them as well.
They were so amazing.
In my opinion, this dinner has some of best (if not THE best) character interactions.

460.JPG

461.JPG

462.JPG

463.JPG

Maddy asked her where Gus and Jacque were and Cinderella said, "The mice couldn't come because they would eat all of the cheese!"

464.JPG

Next we were visited by Lady Tremaine.
She was serious and so in character. It was great.

465.JPG

466.JPG

At this point Cinderella and Prince Charming were dancing. Anastasia was standing close by watching and Prince Charming said, "Anastasia, your jealousy is showing."

467.JPG

Drusilla came by next. She commented on the beads too.
She and Anastasia were talking back and forth a lot the whole time.

471.JPG

Continued in next post.....

Anastasia came over next.
She is absolutely hilarious and so darn cute.
She and Drusilla started fighting over Abi's beads.

472.JPG

She blew a straw wrapper into Drusilla's face.
Then Lady Tremaine started calling across the restaurant for them to behave themselves.
Anastasia made this face at her.

474.JPG

473.JPG

Then Lady Tremaine came over and put her in time out for fighting with her sister.
She made her her put her head down on this shelf behind us and told her to count to 100.
Abi was laughing so hard.

475.JPG

She of course didn't get all the way to 100 before she snuck a look to see if her mom was gone and then came back over to goof around with the girls again.

476.JPG

477.JPG

This face says it all...

478.JPG

After they visited we were able to eat. It's a buffet so we all had a little bit of quite a few things. My favorite were the potstickers.
Maddy loved the corn dogs and Abi loved the chicken nuggets.

479.JPG

We were all starting to get tired by this point.

480.JPG

As usual, the food was good and the interactions were excellent and we left very satisfied with our experience.
We decided to go out and take some pictures with the carriages in front of the Grand Floridian before leaving.

483.JPG

484.JPG

our silly girls....

485.JPG

486.JPG

487.JPG

488.JPG

Then we got my parents in there too.

491.JPG

493.JPG

And then one of our family.

494.JPG

We decided to take a boat back to Magic Kingdom instead of the monorail so we walked through the resort grounds to the boat dock.

496.JPG

It was actually really fun and relaxing to ride the boat back over to the Magic Kingdom.

500.JPG

501.JPG

We dragged ourselves back to the bus stop.

502.JPG

Maddy loved her birthday!

504.JPG

When we got back to the room Abi was the first to get back into jammies and jump into bed.
She put on Duffy's bedtime stories and we said goodbye to Grandma and Grandpa.
We were all tired with achy feet and ready to sleep.
But it was such an amazing day.
We all loved it!!

Love all the BBB pictures. The girls look so happy and of course beautiful! Those magical moments are what it's all about. I love the photoshoot pictures too.

What a cute birthday celebration in the room, and so great that you were able to find a cake :)

Thanks! I do too. They felt so special and it is so fun to watch them walk around so happy and proud.

Yes. I am so glad I went in the bakery because I never saw one at our resort.

Your family is so adorable! It looks like you are having an amazing time! Thank you for taking the time to share!

Well, I was about to do an update. But honestly, I have to try to figure out this new Dis first. I am so confused. I couldn't find my own trip report unless I went into my signature from a comment on someone else's thread. So..... it will probably be a while before I get my next post up.

I am so happy to hear about the quality of interaction at 1900PF that evening and I am thrilled that you all had such a great day!!! Getting to hear about this day was so exciting- the dresses, the princess meals, the memories, everything was so pretty and princess-y and I'm so happy your daughter had such a special day!!!

1900 Park Fare looks SO fun! Glad you all had a great dinner, the girls fit right in with their dresses. Love the pictures from the end of the night too! :)

:wave2: Hi there so apparently I missed some posts over the last day or so!:lmao: What a fun experience at Bibbity bobbity! And a nice birthday party in the room. 1900 Park Fare looked so fun I am excited to try it out in a few months!

I mean, talk about the perfect birthday! What a magical day. Breakfast looked awesome, BBB pics are adorable and the in room party even looked like a blast. Dinner with the royal family looked fun as well. I really like the one pic of the girls interacting on the bus, such sweet moments.
I love the 'magic' fixed the pink dress, great job!

I am so happy to hear about the quality of interaction at 1900PF that evening and I am thrilled that you all had such a great day!!! Getting to hear about this day was so exciting- the dresses, the princess meals, the memories, everything was so pretty and princess-y and I'm so happy your daughter had such a special day!!!

It really is such a great place for those character interactions. It was a perfect birthday! :)

1900 Park Fare looks SO fun! Glad you all had a great dinner, the girls fit right in with their dresses. Love the pictures from the end of the night too! :)

Thanks! It was really fun to have them both in Cinderella-ish dresses.

:wave2: Hi there so apparently I missed some posts over the last day or so!:lmao: What a fun experience at Bibbity bobbity! And a nice birthday party in the room. 1900 Park Fare looked so fun I am excited to try it out in a few months!

Yeah... I slacked off for a good long while and now I'm playing major catch up. :tiptoe:You will love it at 1900 park fare!

I mean, talk about the perfect birthday! What a magical day. Breakfast looked awesome, BBB pics are adorable and the in room party even looked like a blast. Dinner with the royal family looked fun as well. I really like the one pic of the girls interacting on the bus, such sweet moments.
I love the 'magic' fixed the pink dress, great job!

I was SO relieved that the dress fit her because it was honestly really hard to figure out how to change it without altering the whole entire thing. But it worked! And the magic is still alive and well!:goodvibes

The next morning (Friday, November 15) we had another early day at Magic Kingdom!

I got up first as usual to get ready before waking up Doug and the girls.

Maddy was excited to be up and playing with her things while we were getting ready.

And excited to see her hair could still be worn up. She wanted to get as much use out of this hairstyle as she could.

507.JPG

508.JPG

Abi, however, wanted to wear her hair down in what we call a "princess pony tail" but still wear her crown.

She went with a Jasmine theme this day because I told her we would probably be meeting her again. She had on a Jasmine ring and stick on Jasmine earings.. plus the princess pony tail is pretty much Jasmine's hair style.

Their clothes were a Minnie Mouse theme. Both of them in Minnie Mouse shirts with jeggings and black clogs.

We met my parents outside the room and headed for the buses.

510.JPG

This was a much better morning at Magic Kingdom!

We had a pre park opening breakfast and so we were able to get in before the hoards of people running to Fantasyland.
The park was wonderfully not crowded.
511.JPG

Cute window displays...

512.JPG

Unfortunately, it looks like two of my photopass folders downloaded empty so I am missing a bunch of photopass pictures and since I didn't notice this before my 45 days was up I think I am out of luck. (These would have included the photos from 1900 park fare, some main street ones this morning and some throughout the rest of the day. SO SAD.
But, at least I took a lot of my own photos too.

We were headed for breakfast at Crystal Palace!

514.JPG

We enjoyed this breakfast so much last time so we knew we wanted to do it again.

And then the fact that Maddy instantly fell in love with all things Winnie the Pooh the day before made it even more special.
Eeyore was the first to visit our table

515.JPG

516.JPG

517.JPG

This was the start of Abi's favorite buffet food.

Strawberries smothered in yogurt.
She had this many, many times over the course of the trip

518.JPG

They were extremely excited for our next guest!

519.JPG

520.JPG
521.JPG

And that is one happy girl!

522.JPG

Maddy decided to try Abi's strawberry treat.

531.JPG

My mom with her cute and yummy Mickey waffles.
526.JPG

Maddy was so surprised when they brought out a birthday cupcake for her.
She said, "But my birthday was yesterday!"
They told her they were celebrating her birthday for the whole trip!"
She was so happy

528.JPG

They even gave her a card signed by all the characters.

530.JPG

We had a good time!

532.JPG

Soon, Piglet visited us.

Look at that face!

534.JPG

I love this picture so much.

535.JPG

537.JPG

539.JPG

Piglet is adorable.

540.JPG

Next was Tigger!

541.JPG

" I just can't stop hugging them!"

543.JPG

544.JPG

My mom wanted a picture with Tigger too.

546.JPG

Our Friendship Day Celebration was over and it was time to say goodbye and go ride some rides.

547.JPG

The girls look so sweet with the characters! Sorry to hear you lost your PP+ pics. Can you call up the IT line and see if they can do something about it? Its a long shot but never hurts to ask.

That's awesome that Maddy's hair lasted through the night! They look so cute in all these pics! Love all the CP pics, glad it was a great breakfast! :)

The girls look so sweet with the characters! Sorry to hear you lost your PP+ pics. Can you call up the IT line and see if they can do something about it? Its a long shot but never hurts to ask.

I hope so! I emailed them and explained how the pictures were there and downloaded them and somehow some of them didn't download properly. I asked if by any chance they haven't been deleted... so we shall see.
Honestly, if they are gone, I still have tons of awesome photos. I was just really excited about the family portraits on her birthday night... But we shall go on no matter what.
:goodvibes

That's awesome that Maddy's hair lasted through the night! They look so cute in all these pics! Love all the CP pics, glad it was a great breakfast! :)

Yeah. I was so excited that it did.. and keeps on lasting for a while. Thanks! I love looking back through the pictures. Such happy moments in time.

Hey! I made your trip report! In your MK Rope Drop pictures, I'm the big lug in the white shirt. My Mrs. is shown with her permanent facial attachment, a Nikon camera. I hope I'm not the jerk who ran over your foot!

Hey! I made your trip report! In your MK Rope Drop pictures, I'm the big lug in the white shirt. My Mrs. is shown with her permanent facial attachment, a Nikon camera. I hope I'm not the jerk who ran over your foot!

Wow! I always wonder if someone on here will be in the background of my pictures or if I am in the back of someone's photos. Small world! And no, you were not the guy that ran over my foot! Thanks for commenting!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter