Pop, Pop, Poppity-Pop! A November 2014 trip report

What a nice family on the monorail!

That is quite the pampered stroller! My Goodness!

What a fun and free moment for Abi!

Pixi dust on the Monorail!!! How awesome is that?!?! Will you be buying a couple of pins for your next trip?!?!
we enjoy the monorail ride over to epcot!!!

Oh boy Duffy in Christmas outfit?!? Meg will go bonkers!!!
I love your pictures especially the borders! Love that design!

Your also convincing me to make our own autograph books...

I love Abi's hair in that side braid. It looks so cute!

Sorry to hear that Doug got sick - bleh! That's never fun, especially when you're not at home. It was nice that he could relax though, I guess it's good that you weren't too far from the room.

Great idea to walk over to AOA. I'm hoping to try their food court on our next trip and explore the resort. It looks so awesome!

1900 Park Fare breakfast looks great. I've been wanting to try it! Too bad you missed Mary Poppins.

Thanks. It is one of my favorite ways to do her hair but she won't let me do her hair much anymore. Boo. :) It was really fun to explore!
We actually did see Mary Poppins!

I love that Abi just "Let It Go" and controlled the fountain. That is so very sweet.

I still don't get the whole Duffy craze, but the smiles on your girls faces make me appreciate Duffy just a bit more.

It was so fun to watch her and there were a few others stopping to watch too so it was amazing she kept going.
I know. I had no idea Duffy would become so big..

Of course Abu had to dance and use her magic on the water--she had the Elsa hair going!! Love those pictures!! It's so great when they forget themselves and get caught up in the moment!

RIght! It's funny because we have been doing her hair like that for years so when they saw Elsa had a braid like that they got so excited.

What a nice family on the monorail!

That is quite the pampered stroller! My Goodness!

What a fun and free moment for Abi!

It was so nice. Definitely makes us want to have extra next trip to do the same thing.
That stroller is amazing! I couldn't tell if it was just a stroller or if it was in place of a wheelchair but either way it was pretty awesome.

Pixi dust on the Monorail!!! How awesome is that?!?! Will you be buying a couple of pins for your next trip?!?!
we enjoy the monorail ride over to epcot!!!

Oh boy Duffy in Christmas outfit?!? Meg will go bonkers!!!
I love your pictures especially the borders! Love that design!

Your also convincing me to make our own autograph books...

It was great! We take some pins every time and this was Maddy's first time with pins. She was pretty excited and we definitely want to to make sure we always have ours with us and take some extra to give away too. It made her day.
Isn't Duffy's outfit cute!? I bet Meg would love it so much.

After meeting Duffy we went to Mexico to start the mission.

565.JPG

Once again it was so much fun to see all the special things that showed up as we made our way around the pavilion.

567.JPG

I spy Perry!

568.JPG

569.JPG

After Mexico's mission was accomplished, we went to Norway.

The girls wanted to do some pin trading and saw this cast member standing by this umbrella so they ran up to him to trade.

571.JPG

We took a short break for a snack and some sodas.
I had heard so much about Norway's school bread so we decided we had to try it.
It did not disapoint. It is SO good.

572.JPG

Afterward we were trying to find a cast member for the agent p adventure because with the construction in Norway they had to change up a few things.
We finally found out it was the same guy we had traded pins with. Haha.
So we went back over to him and got going on the mission.
My favorite part-
When the waterfall stopped and we saw the sword behind it!

sword%2Bin%2Bworld%2Bshowcase!.jpg

When her mission was complete we had her return her phone.
There is always a special place you have to go put it.
Fun til the very end!

573.JPG

We went to China next because we still needed to meet Mulan!

574.JPG

She was taking a break when we got there so we decided just to go ahead and get in the line and wait her out and be the first in line when she came back.
The cast member told us she needed to go feed Mushu.
We took some bathroom breaks and drank our sodas from Norway.
Finally, she was walking toward us

576.JPG

EPCOT_WSCHI_7100655693.jpeg

EPCOT_WSCHI_7100655694.jpeg

577.JPG

As she was signing their books, Maddy asked her,
"What ELSE were you doing besides feeding Mushu? Because you took SO long!"
That got a good laugh out of everyone.
She said he just takes a long time to feed.

EPCOT_WSCHI_7100655695.jpeg

EPCOT_WSCHI_7100655696.jpeg

They also told her that their grandparents live in Hong Kong.

579.JPG

581.JPG

582.JPG

She was very sweet

EPCOT_WSCHI_7100655697.jpeg

EPCOT_WSCHI_7100655698.jpeg

EPCOT_WSCHI_7100658336.jpeg

EPCOT_WSCHI_7100658337.jpeg

After meeting her we went to get the passports signed.
The girl here was so cute and drew little panda bears in their passports as well.

584.JPG

586.JPG

photo%2B(18).JPG

We had a great time in China!

So sweet of the man on the monorail to give Maddy the pin!

Aww what a fun moment for Abi. Her hair looks amazing btw!!

Duffy is the cutest! Glad it was a great interaction, love all the pictures!

Nice pictures with Mulan and in China!

What a sweet meet with Mulan! I love Maddy's question! And Abi looks so happy in the picture where she's giving mulan a hug--love it!

We've never done the missions because I just didn't think the girls were old enough yet. It does look like a lot of fun!

Donald-Duck-on-Vacation-donald-duck-8304175-600-600.jpg

Mulan is adorable isn't she?!? YES! the agent P sounds SO MUCH FUN!!! Is it only one phone per family?!?
Love the pictures!!!

So sweet of the man on the monorail to give Maddy the pin!

Aww what a fun moment for Abi. Her hair looks amazing btw!!

Duffy is the cutest! Glad it was a great interaction, love all the pictures!

Nice pictures with Mulan and in China!

Thanks! I love her hair like that. Wish she would let me do it more often!

What a sweet meet with Mulan! I love Maddy's question! And Abi looks so happy in the picture where she's giving mulan a hug--love it!

We've never done the missions because I just didn't think the girls were old enough yet. It does look like a lot of fun!

They really loved this meet. They are both really into China since their grandparents live there and they love Panda Bears. :)
It is a lot of fun.

You know I a really am not a fan of phineas and pherb but these agent P adventures looks so fun.

It's funny because we had watched Phineas and Ferb over the years and I think I liked it more than Abi and Maddy did but after doing the agent p adventures we came home and Abi was on a kick for about 2 months where it was practically all she wanted to watch. :)

Donald-Duck-on-Vacation-donald-duck-8304175-600-600.jpg

Mulan is adorable isn't she?!? YES! the agent P sounds SO MUCH FUN!!! Is it only one phone per family?!?
Love the pictures!!!

Happy St. Patricks Day!! I don't think so. We just asked for only one. I think if all 3 kids wanted to do it they would give each of them their own. I'm not 100% sure about that.

So, I will get another update up in the next few minutes! I am getting a later start than I planned this morning. Last night was crazy!
Doug's work decided this year to give each employee $200 to spend on anything that had to do with a healthy lifestyle. Doug asked if that could go to bikes for the girls. They said yes. So we were able to go get them both new bikes (they have needed them for a while) last night.
We decided that we would get the bikes and then go to a church parking lot close to his parents' house for a little while to let them ride them before coming home for bedtime.
Doug's sister and her husband and baby live there right now while his parents are in Hong Kong and when we passed their road we looked over and saw a fire truck. It looked like it was parked in front of their house so we drove that way instead to go check on them.
Turns out it was in front of the house next door but we thought, hey, we haven't talked to them for a couple of weeks. Let's stop and say hi before we go ride bikes.
We got out of the van and walked up to the door and a fireman rushed over and told us to get the kids in the house now.

So we got them in and Wendy gave them some cake while we went and watched out the front windows trying to figure out what was going on.
Within a few minutes a cop car had pulled in front of our van blocking the road and the firetruck moved down to the end of the road to block it off. Cops were everywhere. One came to the door and told us to make sure we kept the kids inside and didn't go outside in the front or back yard.

We sent the girls to the basement to play and sat in the front room watching.
Their were police officers standing in between his sister and her husband's cars in the driveway, police officers in the trees across the street. All with their guns out and pointed toward the house. One kept yelling at someone inside. We couldn't hear exactly what they were saying.

And this is a SAFE neighborhood. Nothing like this has ever happened within miles of this house.
It was so crazy.

I eventually went down with the girls (they had no idea what was going on.) and after about 2 hours Doug came down to say they were clearing out. They think the guy finally came out of the house and went with them peacefully. Thank goodness.
So we were able to go out and go home but by then it was too late and too dark to ride bikes.
It was one of the craziest things I have ever seen!

So, yeah, a little tired today.

I remember on one of our girls' trips when the girls did the mission seeing that Perry in Mexico.

I wasn't a fan of the schoolbread...but then I don't like coconut. ;)

Mulan is one I have yet to meet and I would like to do so. She looks lovely and the girls looked to have enjoyed their time with her. I love your youngest daughter's pose with her leg up. :)

Wow...what a scry situation that must have been last night. UGH!

WOW!!! that IS crazy!!! :scared1:

Right!? I know there are places that this kind of stuff happens all the time but our little neck of the woods in not one of them!

WOW what a crazy and scary story!

It was so scary. I am so grateful that it all ended up okay with no shooting.

I remember on one of our girls' trips when the girls did the mission seeing that Perry in Mexico.

I wasn't a fan of the schoolbread...but then I don't like coconut. ;)

Mulan is one I have yet to meet and I would like to do so. She looks lovely and the girls looked to have enjoyed their time with her. I love your youngest daughter's pose with her leg up. :)

Wow...what a scry situation that must have been last night. UGH!

It's funny. I used to hate coconut and now I love it! I have no idea why it changed.
Mulan is great! Isn't it funny. She posed in practically every picture and even now months later she still poses like that a lot.

Our next Agent P mission was going to be Germany.

But since we wanted to ride the boats back across the lake today and the boat ramp was close to Germany, we decided to make it our last stop and walked right by it to begin with.

587.JPG

And we went to the U.S.A pavilion.

588.JPG

The inside of this building is really pretty.
I love how I captured Maddy mid dance in this picture.

589.JPG

We walked around for a while and looked at everything but then ended up leaving before the singers because the girls really didn't want to stay for it.

I love these quotes!

591.JPG

592.JPG

We went to get their passports stamped

593.JPG

Got a picture in front of the Christmas tree.

594.JPG

And let them play at the fountain for a minute.

595.JPG

As I was taking pictures of them at the fountain, I noticed a photopass photographer across from them was taking pictures of them.
I was so excited that he had noticed the moment and taken advantage of it!
And they turned out to be some of my favorite photo pass pictures of the trip!
Probably because they had no idea their pictures were being taken until the very end.

EPCOT_ECROVE2_7100693115.jpeg

EPCOT_ECROVE2_7100693119.jpeg

EPCOT_ECROVE2_7100693121.jpeg

EPCOT_ECROVE2_7100693122.jpeg

EPCOT_ECROVE2_7100693704.jpeg

That's when he finally got their attention and said, "Smile!"

EPCOT_ECROVE2_7100695017.jpeg

Next we stopped at Italy to get passports stamped.

596.JPG

These girls were awesome! They were so cute and friendly with all of the kids.
They stamped their passport and then asked if they wanted to trade pins.

599.JPG

Up next: Germany

Germany! Time for another mission!

600.JPG

601.JPG

602.JPG

I've talked about the Disney details but, really, no one does them like Disney does.

Walking into a store for a mission I looked up and just loved this so much!

603.JPG

Our mission took us to the Nutcrackers (where Grandma had bought one a few days ago!)

604.JPG

And, also like I have said before, things happened because of the mission that you just don't get to see otherwise. So much fun!

605.JPG

It took us into a sports shop.
The balls came to life.

607.JPG

Then to the great toy store.

609.JPG

610.JPG

Here comes a train with a message!

611.JPG

Maddy was up for some more sword fighting.

612.JPG

613.JPG

The mission took us back over to the miniature village and train.

614.JPG

And then to the town square...

615.JPG

Where this happened.

617.JPG

It was so much fun!

618.JPG

I love going into the building in America and listening to the Voices of Liberty.

Those photopass pictures are absolutely priceless. Sometimes you get the best shots when you know that the person being photographed has no idea they are being photographed. I can't pick a favorite...they are all great.

Since my husband and I both have German in us (my husband more than me), we love spending time in Germany and all the shops (now for him it could be the apple wine ;)). The mission there looks like a lot of fun.

And I'm so with you...no one does details like Disney.

So awesome that the photographer took those shots, they came out so great! Especially that last one of them looking at the camera :)

Wow! I am loving your trip report. I am going in May and I have an 8 year old (almost 9 at time of trip) so it's so fun seeing your daughter in this! Your girls are just gorgeous, what a wonderful family. I also have a 2 year old and 1 year old so my trip will be a bit different but I've been wondering how my 8 year old would like everything. 8 is turning out to be a much different age to deal with than those younger toddler years! Also it funny to see their dining choices because my girls only like those same things too so I know what they will be ordering haha! Also, I love the outfits you made for them! Do you do custom outfits or just for your girls? I am a failure with sewing ha!

Yikes sounds like you had a bit of a tense evening last night! Glad everyone was okay!

What a wonderful photopass photographer! And what beautiful photos came from that!

What a scary end of your day--I don't blame you for being tired today!

I love those pp pics of the girls playing in the fountain! They look so cute and happy!

We've never listened to the singers in the America pavilion. I hear that they're great, but it seems like every time we get around to America, we're like "what do we need to stop here for? We live in America!" Clearly that's the time we all must start having our daily meltdowns! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter