Pop Century or All Star Resorts have better bus service during Spring Break?

sparkerfam

Earning My Ears
Been to WDW but not during Spring Break. Have heard All Star resorts share busses during slow times but will I still be better off at Pop during Spring Break for bus service? I'm fine with either resort but want to minimize our bus line time as much as possible! Thanks!

No resort is going to have noticeable better bus service than another. But if you want to nit pick, Pop has 1,000 more rooms than each of the All Stars so there will more people at the Pop bus stops than at any of the All Stars.

No resort is going to have noticeable better bus service than another. But if you want to nit pick, Pop has 1,000 more rooms than each of the All Stars so there will more people at the Pop bus stops than at any of the All Stars.
Listen to this man, he knows what he's talking about. The detail he has taken with notes about his timing I've seen in the threads here is amazing!!

Don't pick your resort based on which you hope will have better bus service. Truth is, there is no way to know ahead of time. Pick between the Pop and All Stars based on which resort appeals to you more. I've stayed at 2 of the All Stars and at the Pop. I don't think the bus service is notably better at one over the others.

We've always had amazing bus service at Pop, even during very busy times. Because Pop is so big, I notice that the buses seem to come more frequently. But we've also had great service from the AllStars too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter