Poly pics thread

Boat dock at TTC and Tahiti taken from Sunset Point :sunny:

IMG_5351.jpg

I love the boats!!

IMG_5350.jpg

IMG_5349.jpg

These pics are from our trip 9/29-10/7. I've been avoiding this Poly pic thread as I was afraid to look at the pics because we're researching other resorts for our next trip. But I can't imagine staying anywhere else when I look at these pic. Man - I'm Poly hooked! I cut & pasted these pics from my review - hope it transfers ok!

We'll start off w/the waterfall at the GCH - very beautiful. It does make it hard to hear in the GCH but it is beautiful.

DSC00015.jpg

One rainy morning I decided to take some pics from our patio (Tokelau). This pic is looking to the left. Most morning we could see Cinderella's castle & space mt. This is not a lagoon view by any means but it was nice to get a glimpse. This pic is too blurry and misty to see much.
DSC00381.jpg

Our room view looking straight ahead. We had visitors every morning - Donald Duck's relatives.

DSC00380.jpg

Our room looking to the right. The poly has such beautiful walkways!
DSC00379.jpg

This is view behind waterfall outside the GCH.
DSC00478.jpg

Quiet pool by Tokelau - we didn't use it but it did have quite a few people using it while we were there.
DSCN1032.jpg

Waterfall flowing into stream
DSCN1013.jpg

Standing on bridge looking back toward GCH
DSCN1029.jpg

Standing on bridge looking towards pool.
DSCN1030.jpg

Grand Floridan to the left standing on beach
DSC00047.jpg

Contemporary to the right standing on beach
DSC00048.jpg

Just a pic of the walkway towards our longhouse - beautiful landscaping.
DSCN1041.jpg

Heres the volcano pool again.
DSC00420.jpg

Here's DS8 going down the slide - he loved it!
DSC00421.jpg

We had a wonderful stay and can't wait to go back in a couple years!

Heres a mix of pics - I had 2 cameras going so there may be duplicates.

One morning DD2 & I went on a walk around the resort. I believe this walkway is going by the outside tables at capt cooks.
DSCN1016.jpg

I believe this is the Fiji longhouse - I didn't think Fiji had balconies on the 2nd floor but this longhouse is directly behind the marina so my map shows Fiji. Tonga is at the top of the marina (not shown).
DSCN1018.jpg

Fiji & back of Tuvalu
DSCN1019-1.jpg

Pic of GF from the beach by Aotearoa, Fiji & Tuvalu.
DSCN1021-1.jpg

On our way back.
DSCN1039.jpg

Tuvalu - on a different day. I toke many walks w/my camera!!!!
DSC00480.jpg

Tuvalu in the back - taken from the Canoe Club where the life jackets are.
DSC00481.jpg

Peek at GF
DSC00450.jpg

Poly boat dock.
DSC00442.jpg

Beach in front of Hawaii looking back towards volcano pool.
DSC00051.jpg

I'll post some more.

Of course I can't forget EWP. Didn't come out that great but we loved to watch this every night!

DSC00457.jpg

DSC00458.jpg

DSC00459.jpg

This one is very blurry w/the fireworks overhead.
DSC00461.jpg

I've been home only 19 days - aughhhh - this is painful. I can't believe it'll be 2 years until we can go back to the Poly. Oh well - at least we were able to go once. Great pics everyone!

I am loving this thread. Everyone has "their" resort, and having had a couple of brilliant stays at the Poly, then heading back to Music this last trip, my guys have finally come to terms with the fact that we are a Poly family through and through. Great news as I totally love it there. The minute I walk through the front doors GCH my shoulders drop 2 inches, it totally destresses me there.

But it means major belt tightening to make it happen so soon again. Ho hum, the dilemma of it ;) LOL

Val
xx

I am loving this thread. Everyone has "their" resort, and having had a couple of brilliant stays at the Poly, then heading back to Music this last trip, my guys have finally come to terms with the fact that we are a Poly family through and through. Great news as I totally love it there. The minute I walk through the front doors GCH my shoulders drop 2 inches, it totally destresses me there.

But it means major belt tightening to make it happen so soon again. Ho hum, the dilemma of it ;) LOL

Val
xx

It is expensive - but to me its worth it. So I guess we just have to wait our 2 years until we go.

definately worth it. Room is all booked, flights are not yet released yet, but it is going to happen next year.

Val
xx

Keep it up guys!
I am going in 3 weeks from tomorrow (my ticker is a bit off) and i am sooooo excited, i have never stayed at or even SEEN the poly firsthand!We usally stay BC/YC.. But this year we have concierge Hawaii LV booked!!

A nice, cool, bubbly soak in the volcano pool after a long, hot, tiring day of walking around the parks .....

WaltDisneyWorld2006275.jpg

Keep it up guys!
I am going in 3 weeks from tomorrow (my ticker is a bit off) and i am sooooo excited, i have never stayed at or even SEEN the poly firsthand!We usally stay BC/YC.. But this year we have concierge Hawaii LV booked!!

Ooooh! I have goosebumps just thinking about that! I haven't had a conceirge MK view since I was a kid. Got to make that happen again! I also have to subscribe to this thread! I dream in "poly!":cloud9: I'll try to post some pics soon!

Wow.. that looks like a hot tub! I didn't realize they had part of the pool that is bubbly like that.. Cool!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter