Poly July 2006 CM/AP/AAA rates few ???'s

deadhedjen

Mouseketeer
Hi all!
New to the boards, but not to Disney.
Family of 6, but travelling with another family of 5 this time (4 adults, 7 kids).
Flying in from PA. Normally stay off site, but are set firm on Poly. Going in value season July 2006. We'll need 2 rooms, staying for 8 days (possibly 10 though).
(oh yeah, I am really hoping to do the concierge at poly)

I need help figuring out which booking will be my best bargain.
I am willing to purchase the AP, using it for the rooms and meal discounts, if that is a better deal. (I wouldn't be using it another time within the year though)

I can do a AAA discount.

OR---big OR here, lol...Family members in FLA are cast members. They have offered in the past to make our room ressies at their rates. I would feel wierd taking them up on this offer, but I guess I could get over it if the rates were low. :)

Also, are cast members allowed to make ressies for another person? Or would the cm have to be there when I check in? Can they book more than one room? Do CM's get discount park passes?
I'd hate to impose on them if it wouldn't be a significant savings. This is going to be our first time staying onsite and I CAN"T WAIT, lol!!!

Any advise and/or answers would be GREATLY appreciated. TIA!

Jennifer. :flower:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter