Poly Garden View Rooms?

luckytso

DIS Veteran<br><a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis
I am getting really excited to go to Poly end of August. We got a great rate due to POFQ closing.

Any suggestion for the room location? Thanks so much.:p

Same thing with us. We were at the Poly from June 30th through July 9th. I Requested Samoa GV with a patio and got it. The building is in a great location. Newley renovated. Very close to botyh pools and GCH. I wish I was going back, but am waiting for codes. Have a great trip. You are going to love this resort!!!!

I agree with choice of Samoa. Stayed there in May and LOVED it!!! Great location right between the two pools, and just a hop, skip, and jump from launch to MK (as well as very close to GCH).
Have fun!

Another vote for Samoa!

The last time we stayed at the Poly we were in this building in room 1610. Ground floor looking directly at the Volcano pool and Marina. To the right was the beach and lagoon. For a GV room...this was one of our favorites!

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Do you feel you lose your privacy by being on the first floor and close to the pool with all that traffic? thanks

It's pretty hard to see into the rooms at the Polynesian during the day, even if there's a light on inside. At night, definitely there's some lost privacy if the drapes are left open. But I think that's the case with second and third floor rooms as well, someone just needs to be back a little further to see right in.

Anne

We like to stay on the ground floor in the Samoa building because of it being literally in the "Middle of the Magic".

As Anne pointed out...all you need to do is draw your drapes for privacy.

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

we stayed in Tokelau #3942 last Thanksgiving and loved it.... we used the stairs instead of the elevator, yes even after a long day in the parks.... it was closer & easier than walking down to the middle of the building, then back down the hall...

We were close to the TTC and walked there a few times. We weren't that far from the GCH either.. Had breakfast at Kona Cafe and then jumped right on the monorail. Our room was facing the quiet pool, which was not quiet with the kids screamng at 11 pm, all we did was shut the patio door and instant quiet then!!! Don't know where the parents were!!

overall, it's a great resort and now I'm spoiled,,, only want to stay deluxe now...Disney knows what they're doing when it comes to their operations in my opinion. Smooth transporation, the only time we had to "wait" was on Sunday morning, we wanted to go to MGM and about 4 buses for AK came by right in a row...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter