Poll: Apple Scooters or Walker Mobility

Apple Scooters or Walker Mobility

• Total voters
It will be a bit of an inconvenience. Just for the pick up, as our flight out leaves earlier than their drop off time, so I will have to have them pick up the scooter during the afternoon of our last full day. But I figured I'd be alright.

We're leaving early in the morning so they scheduled us for their last pick-up time,8-9, the night before.

we have used walker for at least 10 years.(couple trips a year). We had a bad scooter 1 time. I can't remember what the issue was. It functioned, but something was off. I called and a new one was brought out that day.
It is more inconvenient about pick-up and drop off, but I liked there scooters and we didn't have problems.

I liked the seats because they were the pleather and not fabric that can retain moisture. Some ecv look like they are a material that would hold water. I'm not for sure about this, but ask about that, because it rains randomly, and you don't want a wet butt. Plus they put a shower cap for the control panel if it is raining, and there is a shower cap hooked onto one of the levers. Some of the control panels don't look like you could put a shower cap over their panels the way they are designed and the rental agencies in writing state something about not driving it in the rain. Well, if it starts raining, or its parked outside and it starts raining, you don't have much choice. Your not going to stay in your room all day.
Plus i liked the nice big front basket.

Walker has never let me down. Suggest you call them if no answer to an e-mail. They maybe having computer trouble leftover from Matthew.

Used Apple for at least three years. Customer service was fine but scooter broke and had to be replaced at least once each year/trip and some of their scooters are shodddy looking like they have been well overused. Once I got one with torn seat and scratches and I was worrried that it would not work. Sure enough it was replaced. I'm trying out Walker this time

I've been using Walker for quite some time now and NEVER had a problem. Found them to be punctual and very accommodating. I would highly recommend them as I would would/and do use their services for my 2-3 times a year trips.

I know this is an old thread. But we just returned and used Big Orange Scooter. They were awesome. Great price and amazing service.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter