Points + Cash?

jagson

Mouseketeer
If I don't have enough points to cover a reservations, can I pay the difference in cash/CC? Or, if I don't want to use all my points, can I pay with any combination of points plus accumulated Disney Visa CC reward points? Are there any other combinations of Points + ... that have been done successfully, or not?

If I don't have enough points to cover a reservations, can I pay the difference in cash/CC? Or, if I don't want to use all my points, can I pay with any combination of points plus accumulated Disney Visa CC reward points? Are there any other combinations of Points + ... that have been done successfully, or not?

Assuming you are talking to a DVC resort reservation -

No. A single night must be paid for with all points or all cash. Both nights are subject to availability at the time of booking. Reward Points must be transferred to a Rewards card, which then works in a similar manner to a Disney Gift card. If you mix points-paid nights with cash-paid nights, you may not be able to stay in the same villa and may have to check out and back in again when you are lucky enough to do so.

If you are short on points for a specific reservation and inside 7 months, you also have the option to purchase up to 24 one time use points per member number per UY at $15/pt. directly from Disney to help complete a reservation.

Assuming you are talking to a DVC resort reservation -

No. A single night must be paid for with all points or all cash. Both nights are subject to availability at the time of booking. Reward Points must be transferred to a Rewards card, which then works in a similar manner to a Disney Gift card. If you mix points-paid nights with cash-paid nights, you may not be able to stay in the same villa and may have to check out and back in again when you are lucky enough to do so.
Thx

If you are short on points for a specific reservation and inside 7 months, you also have the option to purchase up to 24 one time use points per member number per UY at $15/pt. directly from Disney to help complete a reservation.
I'd forgotten about the one time use points

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter