Point Transfer Question

disney ny

Mouseketeer
We are planning a trip in August and I am 26 points short. I can only get 24 directly from Disney so I need to get a transfer because I would still be 2 points short. My question is where can I find people who are willing to transfer? I tried posting to the Rent board but I'm not sure I did it right as it has not been approved. Is there somewhere else people post who are looking to rent/transfer points? I need to try and get it done asap as I am coming up on the 7 months window this week. Thanks for any suggestions!

You can't do "seeking" posts on the Rent/Transfer Board. You can reply to people who are offering points.

Very few people are going to want to transfer only 26 points unless they have a low number of points available, due to the restrictions on transfers.

You might have better luck seeking a rental of the extra night(s)

Or you could try to get a cash-only night (if available, DVC rooms can be available at a 25% discount through MS )

Borrow points from 2018, buy another 25-26 point contract direct as you can use them new that day, or do as the others posted above.

I don't think the 25% discount on a DVC villa is much of a bargain. I think I would just do a cash stay at another Disney cash resort for the first night using any discounts Disney is offering and then move to my DVC resort on day 2.

Ok thanks for the help! I appreciate it. Looks like we will just go one night less....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter