Podcast cruisers....I could use your help!

DavidandLeahZ

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone,

If you'll be meeting someone from the boards for the FIRST time on PCC 2.0 (and I'm guessing everyone will) I could use your help with this study....

(The following message has been approved by Corey Martin, President of DISboards.com)

Hello DISboards members! Have you ever wondered what happens when people who have formed online relationships meet up offline? We are researchers from Western Illinois University who have wondered the same thing. If you are planning to meet up with someone you have met on www.disboards.com sometime in the next six months we hope that you will consider participating in our study.

Participation will occur in two phases. The first phase requires you to click on the link below and complete a short survey. Later, after you meet up with someone from the DISboards offline, we will email you a second survey. Each survey should take no longer than 15 minutes to complete. We would greatly appreciate your help!

If you have any questions concerning this study at any time please contact us at ComResearcher@gmail.com

Please follow this link to the survey: http://OnlinetoOffline.questionpro.com

Thank you,
Dr. Bree McEwan
Dept. of Communication
Western Illinois University

David Zanolla, M. A.
Dept. of Communication
Western Illinois University

Funny I read about your survey before but dismissed it as I didn't think it applied to me. By how you introduced it above I realized I am definitely going to meet people that I only know online on the cruise.
When I started to fill out the survey though, I realised that I am going to meet people I know OF; but they don't know me. So I guess I've got to stop lurking and actually meet somebody online before I can meet them offline. :)

Funny I read about your survey before but dismissed it as I didn't think it applied to me. By how you introduced it above I realized I am definitely going to meet people that I only know online on the cruise.
When I started to fill out the survey though, I realised that I am going to meet people I know OF; but they don't know me. So I guess I've got to stop lurking and actually meet somebody online before I can meet them offline. :)

You've got 4.5 months! :)

I know you FE buddy :goodvibes

Yay!!! I know somebody:cheer2: And now I have met Paul over on the DATW thread!
I'm going to spend the next 4 months introducing myself to all the cool kids, or are they just the prolific writers or the people who have a lot of time to spend it here with people they like.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter