Podcast cruise from another podcast!

This is so funny... At this point everyone MUST realize you guys are NUTS!!!:rotfl2: and that's part of your charm... so to speak!!!

Mark

It's hard to be humble when you're a guy like me!

For the last time, you have to wear clothes at work! Put your skirt back on!

Make your own punchline from the above quotes! :rotfl2:

Congrats Don - your counselling is really helping! :thumbsup2 Previously you would have asked to be in charge of the physicals :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

cheers,
:flower3:

Karen, I think you misunderstand. My audition process includes a pole and music....we must find quality talent!!

So I'm number 2 ehh....didn't take long for me to get bumped from the top. (Good luck digging out of this hole ;) )
I was only referring to the fact that I have 2 DIS-DH's...no rankings...

But I could be persuaded to bump you to #1...please send diamonds...

I was only referring to the fact that I have 2 DIS-DH's...no rankings...

But I could be persuaded to bump you to #1...please send diamonds...

butterflybrooch.jpg

Please form a line to the right. If you have a photopass card let me know so we can add your photos to it.
Will you be in charge of the shared photopass cards when we all get home and email us from FB because of course that nonsense isn't allowed here silly. We wouldn't dream of breaking the rules....but will you be in charge anyway? :flower3: Wouldn't want to miss my one and only photopass opportunity of getting my PAUL IS THE MAN picture.

Karen, I think you misunderstand. My audition process includes a pole and music....we must find quality talent!!
Kevin -- this quote illustrates why we need tests! At least I only wanted to make sure they didn't scare too easily. Don wants them to do a pole dance! :rotfl:

I am a bit jealous that only the wives get the goods...before Don twists that around I want to say that I mean diamonds. ;)

-sitting on cardboard box with cup out-

I am a bit jealous that only the wives get the goods...before Don twists that around I want to say that I mean diamonds. ;)

-sitting on cardboard box with cup out-

I gave you triplets...what more could you ask? :rotfl2:

"Honey....what do you think about going on a Disney Cruise with the podcast gang?"

"Jeez....I'm not sure. What do they offer?"

"Oh lots of things. Public urination, pole dancing, polygamy, cross dressing, unwed-motherhood and Disney Princesses."

"Do they go to that special island?"

" Oh yes....and there will be a man in a skirt taking your picture with some guy with sore arms."

"Are tips included?"

"I'll have to ask"

"Honey....what do you think about going on a Disney Cruise with the podcast gang?"

"Oh lots of things. Public urination, pole dancing, polygamy, cross dressing, unwed-motherhood and Disney Princesses."

" Oh yes....and there will be a man in a skirt taking your picture with some guy with sore arms."

"Are tips included?"

"I'll have to ask"
Yep...that about sums us up! :thumbsup2

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

"Are tips included?"

"I'll have to ask"

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Cleaning Diet coke off the screen now!! Thanks, Kevin! ;)

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2: :thumbsup2 Go Kevin it's your bday go go go

You forgot one very important thing though...discussions about whether or not iPhones are good to buy. :lmao::rolleyes1

In that case, sign me up!

Oh wait. I'm already going. :)

:rotfl: OH MY!!!! :rotfl:

So THIS is what is meant my a hijacked thread? :rotfl2:

I promise, I am not bothered that you all have hijacked a thread that I started.

It is just the break of "funniness" that I need right now!
Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter