Podcast Cruise 6.0!!! Official Info

I put my request in early this morning also....still waiting for my confirmation email....I'm sure Tracey is overwhelmed with the requests...I saw a post from Pete on FB that 30% of the group space sold by 9am.

Just so I can stop being paranoid & I don't want to resend & bother Tracey, but, if I put in a request this morning I just need to wait for Tracey to contact me?

Yes, you do not need to send her a follow-up email. She's working these in the order she got them, and is looking for the best pricing for each reservation. When she comes up for air she'll contact us. :)

I put my request in early this morning also....still waiting for my confirmation email....I'm sure Tracey is overwhelmed with the requests...I saw a post from Pete on FB that 30% of the group space sold by 9am.

Tracey is processing all reservations first then will update and send confirmations.

We are getting in a lot more than we anticipated today so it has slowed her up a bit.

You may not hear back from Tracey with a confirmation until much later today or even tomorrow, however if you were able to get a request submitted you are definitely on this sailing.

We appreciate your patience.

John or Tracey, I really couldn't figure out the difference between some of the different balcony categories like D3 and D4 or D5 and D6. What's the difference? Is it a location thing?

You are correct - different stateroom category 'numbers' within a 'letter' just mean different areas on the ship. The most popular rooms are on upper decks and mid-ship - those would be the more expensive staterooms in any given category.

John is it too early to ask if the rumors are true that Bieber is indeed booked and doing covers of Julie Andrews greatest hits?

I sent in my reservation! It will be my first Podcast cruise so excited!! Pricing is really good. Even for solos it is so much better than even what I can get on the website. Plus I get to see Sayhello again!!

Would love to go on this, but wouldn't mind a roommate. I'm male, mid-40s. I went on PCC 5.0 and I've also been on one ABD (BSM) with some of the DIS crew.

We booked and look forward to a confirmation! This will be our first non DCL cruise... a little scary lol... however we are super excited for this one!

An update...just about all of the reservations have been made with RCL (except those that came in later last night and overnight). For various reasons, reservations are made differently. Some can be made by me online in our group space, some on the RCL consumer site (and moved into group) and some have to be made with our RCL group rep. Before I can send anyone confirmation, I have to first review it and then update our system. This is where I am at now, wading through the confirmations I have and still waiting on some others. As your reservation is complete, I will be sending confirmations. These should be out by the end of the day, however there are some situations beyond my control where a further delay may happen.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter