Podcast Cruise 4.0

I've switched from 3.0 to 4.0....just waiting for my room assignment. I didn't want to go on another December cruise, in fact I stated very clearly to my family I would never go on another cruise in the winter (it was COLD on PCC 2.0), but I guess this proves one should never say never. Anyway....I like the fact that it's a longer cruise and the different ports. I got a few texts and a call from my DD this morning... she is really excited about this cruise..and for once, she knows more than I do....I just haven't had time to research yet. She's already made a list of the excusions that she is interested in.

I know that the Team will show us a good time, and whatever they plan for us will be great.....I will wait patiently.

I think you were wise to switch.
The longer cruise will be so much better. I am hoping the Mexican waters will be warmer.

Curious what excursions your daughter is interested in. I was wondering if a small group could do some of them privately at a lower cost.

I'm seriously tempted to switch to the December Cruise so I can see some new islands, but I don't know if my boss will let me out in December again - I was in Orlando for 3 weeks last year!

I've switched from 3.0 to 4.0....just waiting for my room assignment. I didn't want to go on another December cruise, in fact I stated very clearly to my family I would never go on another cruise in the winter (it was COLD on PCC 2.0), but I guess this proves one should never say never. Anyway....I like the fact that it's a longer cruise and the different ports. I got a few texts and a call from my DD this morning... she is really excited about this cruise..and for once, she knows more than I do....I just haven't had time to research yet. She's already made a list of the excusions that she is interested in.

I know that the Team will show us a good time, and whatever they plan for us will be great.....I will wait patiently.

I was on a cruise that ended in San Juan, PR the same day the Dec. Podcast cruise departed from Port Canaveral. I flew to Orlando afterward to spend a few days at WDW, and the difference in temps between the Caribbean and FL was like night and day! Even if Castaway Cay is cold, Grand Cayman, Cozumel, and Costa Maya will be warm.

I frittered away the day in Cozumel on my first visit there, so this time I'll probably book the excursion to Tulum. I took a wonderful tour to the Chacchoben Ruins from Costa Maya, but our port time might be cutting it close: http://www.chacchobenruins.com/wst_page8.html I'm not a snorkeler, so I enjoyed the Stingray and Island tour in Grand Cayman with Native Way Watersports: http://www.nativewaywatersports.com/tours.htm.

Want do to a ruins excursion. From Cozumel or Codta Maya, looks like it will take the total port time. I think this would be a good case for taking the Disney booked trip. In case the trip runs late, don't want the ship to leave without us!

My sister is leaving tomorrow fora week of scuba diving in Cozumel. I assigned her to do some research on excursions.

Want do to a ruins excursion. From Cozumel or Codta Maya, looks like it will take the total port time. I think this would be a good case for taking the Disney booked trip. In case the trip runs late, don't want the ship to leave without us!

This is one that my DD and I are interested in as well.

My sister is leaving tomorrow fora week of scuba diving in Cozumel. I assigned her to do some research on excursions.
I totally agree that you should do the DCL excursion in the case of the Tulum Ruins from Cozumel. It really is a far trip (bus to the ferrry, long ferry ride, then a long bus ride to the ruins) and if anything were to go wrong on any of those legs coming back, you could be in big trouble if you didn't book through Disney. In this case, I really think it's worth it.

My cabin mate when I took RCCL to Cozumel did the Tulum Ruins and really loved it!

Sayhello

ran into Pete at Palo on the Alaska cruise last week..and booked Podcast 4.0.. YEP:thumbsup2 on the boat..so to speak..

:dance3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!