Podcast Cruise 4.0

I guess we will find out today, once the Pod Cast comes out.

Whichever ship it's on, I'm hoping for a good price! :scared1:

One thing I have learned, the price is whatever Disney says it is. We do not really get a better price being part of a group. The good price is is for booking early and the December low season price.

I really want seven night cruise. :goodvibes

One thing I have learned, the price is whatever Disney says it is. We do not really get a better price being part of a group. The good price is is for booking early and the December low season price.

I just heard it ... December 8, 2012 on the Fantasy - a 7 nighter.

I just priced it out, and it's less than the cruise I'm booked for on the Dream...this is going to be a hard choice to make. DD is set on going in June, but this one is the one that I really want to go on.

YAY! :goodvibes

I think, so any way. I am also considering an October eastern cruise. That would allow for perhaps warmer weather, Food and Wine and the Halloween party.

Does anyone know if this is a better discount than you would get if you booked those dates onboard? We are going on a Disney cruise in May and were thinking of booking again to get the discount. Could we book the podcast cruise 4.0 that way instead to get the incentives Disney offers?

Does anyone know if this is a better discount than you would get if you booked those dates onboard? We are going on a Disney cruise in May and were thinking of booking again to get the discount. Could we book the podcast cruise 4.0 that way instead to get the incentives Disney offers?

Right!
I booked a dummy date when I was onboard in December 2010.
Does that get me a discount onmy next cruise?
If so, does the discount apply to the room, even if the second cruiser is a first time Disney cruiser?

If you have booked a ‘dummy’ date in the hopes of moving that to Podcast Cruise 4.0 please email Tracey at TraceyH@DreamsUnlimitedTravel.com. She will be happy to help you move your cruise to this sailing but PLEASE be patient with her – I imagine she will be inundated with requests as soon as this is announced.

From the Podcast 4.0 Sticky thread.

My family and I are going on the Fantasy in June. I booked our trip in November of 2010. The same stateroom on this cruise in now $2,000 more expensive! :scared1:

Not entirely. I know that specifics aren't out yet, but based on the events of past cruises you really are getting a bang for your buck. All of the events on 2.0 were amazing and worth their weight in gold. With this being said, I do remember Pete stating that things might be different on future cruises so I am not saying that big events are scheduled or will be. Still, I'd travel with the DIS anytime! :goodvibes

I'm going to move this over to the official podcast cruise forum so all of the cruise information is in its rightful home. :)

Not entirely. I know that specifics aren't out yet, but based on the events of past cruises you really are getting a bang for your buck. All of the events on 2.0 were amazing and worth their weight in gold. With this being said, I do remember Pete stating that things might be different on future cruises so I am not saying that big events are scheduled or will be. Still, I'd travel with the DIS anytime! :goodvibes

I'm going to move this over to the official podcast cruise forum so all of the cruise information is in its rightful home. :)

Yes, the "bonuses" are pretty cool. Hope John and he team still have some good ideas for us. And I will wait patiently and not whine about needing to know NOW!

Thanks for moving the thread.

I can only go on one cruise in 2012, so I hope we'll get an idea of special guests/events, so we can change cruises, if there's a preference.

I can only go on one cruise in 2012, so I hope we'll get an idea of special guests/events, so we can change cruises, if there's a preference.

Now, don't get impatient!

I do not expect details on special guests/events before late summer 2012.

I've switched from 3.0 to 4.0....just waiting for my room assignment. I didn't want to go on another December cruise, in fact I stated very clearly to my family I would never go on another cruise in the winter (it was COLD on PCC 2.0), but I guess this proves one should never say never. Anyway....I like the fact that it's a longer cruise and the different ports. I got a few texts and a call from my DD this morning... she is really excited about this cruise..and for once, she knows more than I do....I just haven't had time to research yet. She's already made a list of the excusions that she is interested in.

I know that the Team will show us a good time, and whatever they plan for us will be great.....I will wait patiently.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter